The secret life. chapter 94 The vision truth

it was a Saturday morning i woke up excited to talk to my dad again. hoping he was alright that rest of the night. i looked outside and the sky was gloomy and everything seemed still except for the moderate wind blowing the trees. i greeted Ashley

"good morning. how are you this morning?" i ask

she replies "I'm sort of good."

"what's been going on in the dream reality? I've had a pretty good headache this morning"

"nothing much" she says

      halfway through the day i smelled what smelled like eggs. i knew it was part of Ashley's telepathic link something she was doing

"is that eggs I'm smelling?" i ask

Ashley corrects me "It's not eggs its a sharpie duh!"

i continue talking to her  she informs me "you may smell peanut butter"

the second after i get the satisfying smell of peanut butter because of the mind gap telepathic link. "yeah i do. it smells good. telepathic smelling link. never thought that could ever happen its interesting. quite something!"

        "Annie's been in the kitchen for a while now...i better got check on her"

i ask "is 11 there?" i ask

"he's sleeping i think" she state

The 11th Doctor interjects "I THINK I BROKE THE BED"

Ashley finishes her sentence  "or not"

i laugh at the awkward but yet hilarious scene i was just told about "how can you break the bed dad?"

he explains in his joyful manner "I WAS JUMPING ON IT THEN IT BROKE!"

i smirk always loving my fun, silly and brilliant dad "wow. well that's definitely you. you love to jump on beds. so dad can we chat? I haven't heard from you in a while"

he answers "JUST LET ME GET OUT OF THE BED WREAKAGE QUICK!"

i see he is distracted and i wonder if i should wait till later "hmm but if you're busy i can do something else"

         he replies "YEAH WE CAN TALK SOON JUST LIKE TALK TO ASHLEY FOR THE TIME BEING AND STUFF"

    i left to give them some time. as i was sitting by the window looking out it. i had a bad feeling something terrible had happened. i was curious on what was going on so i decided to watch them using telepathic. i stared doing it and a scene unfolded in front of me, in my mind. i saw a dark room with the Doctor sitting on a bed looking down at Annie skipping to him yelling but im not able to hear his words. him being very very upset. the room was dark and depressing.

    I wondered what had happened for him to be upset that much but then i heard it. the Doctor had walked outside of the room with a burdened sad expression on his face. he walked up to Ashley. to tell her the sad news. "Ashley... I'm sorry. Annie is dead..."

she looked at him with a frantic look not believing him the denying it "Annie cant be dead! my daughter cant be dead" i watch the conversation and hear both of them go silent. the Doctor looks like he is sensing something "hold on... Katrina heard that. shes watching us.."

"how can she watch us?" Ashley in the vision asked

"telepathic watch. she...heard all that.."

I stop doing telepathic watch seeing a lot too much. feeling sad, was it true was annie dead? i couldn't stop thinking about how upset and sad my dad was at the truth about it. i had to know but first i heard 11 ask telpathicly in the telepathic mind watch "Katrina did you see and hear all that?..."