The secret life. chapter 58 The danger school

When it came time to go to school that two hour delay day I went off on a bad start emotionally my head was filled with thoughts about what had happened this morning and the past days with Alayla almost certainly captured. The Doctor tried getting me to stop thinking about it but it was difficult, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't dismiss those thoughts that depressed me. Finally I decided to get out my feelings in some way and I knew the best way. Writing it. I started out the questions that ran through my mind often when I'm sad. The Doctor keeps tell me to be brave. What does it mean to be brave? Am I brave? I felt myself doubting myself but I paused between each question thinking. How can you be brave when you are Terrified? This was a question that ran through my mind a lot. I didn't have the answer to it and my whole being was asking it.

My thoughts drifted to Alayla she was gone taken again by Rani having already the pain, fear and terror that I was going to go through in the future. I looked around at the other students they had no idea what I was going through no idea about the danger the terror and the extraordinary. I needed someone to talk with and telpathic didn't cut it. When I did telpathic I thought too much and right now too much thoughts were going trough my mind I would just think more thoughts if I tried. I needed to talk to someone but no one was around that could understand me or even begin to know what I'm going through.
What do you do when you are Terrified and the only ones that understand you and encourage you are gone? How do you find encouragement she no one would even begin to understand or believe me? I felt alone even with the Doctor there. The burden of a timelord. Always the lonely travelers. But timelords always find each other so maybe we aren't so lonely, but when you are in a place where you don't belong and you feel empty the burden I on my shoulders again.

How do you not let your self be terrified when your enemys plan everyday to hurt you and when they do attack you have no way to escape it? I sat there thinking about all my questions and thought about the answers to them. I was Terrified but I was brave. My enemys were so close in the same building watching me spying on me and threatening me by thier moments and planing in secret to hurt me. It was terrifying but it also made me more determined more reason to keep being strong no one else had to go through what I went through everyday that took courage and strength my dad was right I was strong, and I knew somehow we would get through this.

As I was on the bus that day I thought about the enemys hiding in plain sight at my school. Holding a dark secret that no one knew but me and olivia. I came up with a phrase directed towards the humans all around me. "Do not be deceived by what you see for the people here deceive to please" as the bus pulled away that day from the danger school I was determined to be strong to be brave and to keep alert my enemys would not be able to bring me down, we would stop
Them somehow someday. Because we were strong together we would get through this.