The secret life. chapter 109 We protect our own.

"Hey ma! Where we going!" a ginger colored cat with some white spots on her that's a bit smaller than Rose stone, says

"SUNFLAME! i did not give you permission to come!"

she complains "But I've never went out before, please ma!"

i smile at the cuteness of my linked cat wolf talking clan animal. "oh awesome!"

      "No sun flame!"

"But Moon Lily gets to go!" 

Rose stone argues "Because you are still grounded Sun Flame!"

i ask "Sun flame is grounded? so like is sunflame the same age as me?"

Rose stone answers "Yes she is grounded and yes she is as old as you."

Sun flame pleads "But it was just one time ma!"

i exclaim joyfully "This is so interesting and cool! Even if im not there yet, its still inspiration and awesome. You've made my day Rose stone! like really really made it! This is the most excited ive been since ive started this jorney finding out who i was."

       "Aww. You're welcome."

Sunflame blurts out "I'm not going back!"

"Sun flame. Don't make this hard please." Rose stone states

i reply "Don't have Sun flame grounded when i get there! i want to meet and be with all of you guys!"

Rose stone contributes "I wont as long as she can behave herself."

"But ma!"

"No buts! Room! Now!"

"No!"

i ask watching with amusement and excitement "how much does my sun flame misbehave? so another question."

she anwers "A lot. Shes a mischievous little girl but she'll grow out of it I'm sure. and whats your other question?"

       i continue "Have you guys lived on Gallifrey once too? i mean you said you guys grew up with us."

"Yes. There used to be a large clans, all around Gallifrey. We were a clan that lived near a huge mass production of tardises so oviously we choose to live in a tardis." she described.

"That's cool. I knew it! so much! you know this is like the most evidence and answers about my biggest part of my childhood ive ever seen!" i take it in. then continue "are you a leopard? and the leader of the clan?"

"I'm a cat. I'm not getting into specifics."

       i complain but still remain just as excited smiling widely "aww. ok. This is still so extrodinary and awesome. I probably should stop saying that before i wear it out for when i actually get to meet you guys."

she replies "I'm pretty sure you can never wear it out."

Ashley interrupts "your hair is huge and pretty."

"I know child, I know. why is the child touching my hair?"

i answer laughing "shes petting you." i answer seeing it as funny Rose stone doesn't have much people pet her and shes confused about it.

         Ashley continues "Its so big and cool looking."

Rose stone replies to my explination. "Um...ok...?"

i explain "I will show you later why. you'll love it. i know the best places to pet a cat." i say while stroking the fur of my own cat feeling that its ironic about the event and my cat being here. "probably slightly ackward for you, sorry. but you'll understand later. don't worry."

"um.. ok?"

  i giggle at her confused answer. then as it was getting late i was preparing to sign off for the night. however i got to thinking. The clan of talking cats in the tardis were brave, i witnessed how jimmy chased after levana. and knowing so much about clan life i know they protect their family. and i was family. so i asked.

         "I have a request." i start

"what is it?"

"im pretty sure the enemies are planning and preparing to pull me into the dream reality silver and you guys are in, so when that happens im most likely going to be captured. can you guys along with my dad and anyone whos free come save me once there?"

Rose stone answered with a noble statement which was full of emotion for me. i love it. "Yes. Its one of our jobs to protect our own."

     i smile with a inspiring gleam in my face like i tend to do. and begin to sign off saying goodbye to Rose stone my role model and inspiration, the answer to my past.

 "Goodnight Rose stone. it was so extrodinary to talk to you. you made my day in such a great way. I'm still excited to meet you guys. till next time. Rose stone."

"Goodnight Katrina"

       The next morning i was greeted with trouble. levana was holding up Ashley and she managed to yell out for jimmy and Rose stone. to stop levana. i decided to distract levana while she was dealing with Ashley and distracted by the jimmy or Rose stone coming.

"~muffled, Rose stone! Jimmy!"

levana yells out frustrated "Oh god no they're going to ruin everything!"

i ask "Why do you run away every time someone comes?"

"Non of your-AHHH!" levana cries as she gets cut off.

Ashley describes "Jimmy jumped on Levana, broke her sword and now he's-"

"GET OFF ME MUTT!" levana yells

i smile and laugh enjoying a possible victory against levana trying to do something to Ashley "Haha! shows her. You go jimmy!"

             Rose stone scolds "Now now no need to start scratching her girls."

Sunflame argues "But ma!"

"i said no."

levana cries out having been ambushed by kittens and the tardis clan. "~muffled crying for help~"

i instruct "Someone get some ropes to tie her up. And we can have levana as a prisoner. Keep her from getting into anymore trouble for a while"

Rose stone answers "She's already tied up. The girls work fast."

"awesome. Hopefully this will teach the enemies we aren't going down without a fight" i say determined by this capture of one of our enemy.

          After that, i found that i had ran out of time before i had to go to school. it was time again to go once more to the danger school. i hastily said my goodbyes "Well got to go. Don't let levana out. I've got to look out for Rani today. her clone might not be very happy that we caught one of her partners. Might take it out on me. So will be alert. see you guys later."

Rose stone replied "Goodbye Katrina."

       i closed my tablet and rushed off to school bracing myself for whatever i would encounter there.