The secret life. chapter 91 odd mornings

The next morning i woke up in my bed. i was happy i didn't wake up in the dream reality. it was Sunday so i decided to text Ashley see how she was doing with the daleks. she was still stuck with them.

"hello Ashley. you alright?"

she replies right on time "Just a tiny headache."

"hmm The daleks still there?" i ask.

she answers "yep. for some reason they aren't killing the Doctor which is very odd"

i comment "Probably have a plan. for him and for us. i mean all this time must of had a pretty big plan"

      Ashley continues "Did you know dalek good mornings are really odd good mornings?"

"hmm what do they do? say goodmorning in their voices? so yeah i woke up here again" i say

        Ashley explains "in their voices they say like "Good morning child timelord female" Its just really weird. and that's good right?"

"yeah its good. bit odd though. but very good. and wow they say it that way? I think they phrased that really really weirdly. do they even have any idea when I'd get there?"

        "i don't know. I'll ask."

"ok"

"well i asked and then the red dalek (that actually had brung me a breakfast, which was nice kinda) shoved the bagel in my mouth and told me to hush my vocal cords and eat my nitrous human breakfast because its the most important meal of the day" she explained.

     I comment "what in the world... ok well then"

"HOW DO I EVEN RESPOND TO THIS SITUATION?!" Ashley exclaims

"I really have no idea that's...wow. I would try after you finished breakfast"

she continues "i tried to spit it out but he just shoved it back in my mouth"

i slightly giggle "hmm well never known daleks to do that. and be that nice about it. might be something in the begal"

        Ashley exclaims "EWWWW ITS WHOLE WEAT!!"

i smile at her silliness agreeing with her "yuck. well they got the nutrients part right"

Ashley complains "IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY CREAM CHEESE OR BUTTER ON ITLIKE WHAT THE-"

the red dalek  interrupts "EAT THE BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU SPEAK FEMALE CHILD TIMELORD"

     "you know, daleks really need to learn how to cook and use utensils because there's lucky charms but NO SPOON!"  Ashley complains

"hmm no spoon. I'd just drink it like a drink in that case. at least its not something really disgusting they are feeding you" i say

Ashley agrees "yeah. and i don't think they know what a spoon is. oh dear....he just brought me a fork asking "IS THIS A SPOON?"

i open my mouth and laugh out loud cracking up. then say sarcastically "no daleks that is not a spoon. Not even close. a spork would be close"

Ashley continues "He brought me a butter knife asking the same question....?"

i am still giggling and laughing that daleks don't know what a spoon is. "wow... perhaps they should see a picture of a spoon. unfortunately i don't have a pic. because no one thinks to have to show someone what a spoon is"