The secret life. chapter 110 The time to fight and overcome.

A long time ago when i looked into the Untempered schism; the starting journey for any timelord on Gallifrey.  i like many saw my entire life timeline layed out before me. some people would run, others would go mad, and some would be inspired by seeing their life. i am the Doctors Daughter long lost from Gallifrey, living a life as a human hiding from my enemies. when i looked into the Untempered schism of time, i didn't know what all i saw and me being a human timelord i didn't have all my memories of who i was and what happened on long lost Gallifrey. but basied on how many times i got inspired by my life in the current i just knew that when i looked at my timeline of my life, i wasn't running away from it or going mad after it. i was inspired.

       i didn't have my memories but i could work out why i would be inspired by my life, by my experiences in the current and past. so many times when i would be down and depressed or so stuck  and i didn't know a way out with events in my human life. i was always the one to find a way to overcome what lied in front of me. i was a survivor a soldier of the time war, the Doctors daughter and a true friend to many. living both a human and a timelord life. a timelord is who i really am but strive to get that self back again but if anyone's adapted to both lives and overcoming things since the beginning, that's me.

          Being a timelord isn't easy and adapting and coping to it those two years ago was hard. its like finding out your entire life is so much more than you could ever think it could ever be. living the longest in a life you always knew but turned out not to be your real life. My true life was a timelord life, of the legendary Doctors daughter. but for the longest time i only knew my human life and without my timelord memories i had no idea that that was my real life not this human life. not only did i have to deal with figuring out my timelord life and coping with the fact my human life wasn't my real life, that my human family weren't really my family i had another issue to cope with. 

       I was an alien. from another planet. on a level 5 planet who was remote and unaware of other species living on the earth or hiding here or anything. Sometimes in high school people can call a student they don't like as bulling, a alien because they seem so forien. but if i got called it, it would be compliment because i was one. i was a timelord. But humans don't realize how the life of a timelord or an alien really is. we've got enemies; especially us. we've got dangers by the government that would freak out if they found out, along with lots of humans. we've got experiences and fears that normal teens or humans don't have to worry about. being caught; exposed by the government or for us torchwood too. being experimented on, along with worry of getting captured and killed by our many enemies. The daleks, cybermen, cyberplanner, Rani, torchwood, weeping angels, silence, the list goes on for us. we have no shortage of enemies. dealing with that along with the normal life troubles was a lot. but i was strong enough to handle them. 

            With these troubles human and timelord since i found out ive had a lot to deal with, dark days, frustrating nights, depressing circumstances in the current, from the resurfaced feelings; troubles i unconsciously remembered from my past timelord life that made me depressed. along with the many dangers and terrifying fears of the fixed point and what was to come. i had a lot to think about a lot to work to overcome and keep strong for. And one of the best ways like my many others ways i overcome things was by inspiration.

       It was another day at the danger school. my mind was centered on thinking about the night and the morning before this day with Rose stone and the Tardis clan. it was a big answer to my child hood timelord life. An renewed dawn to the past trials and sadness. An inspiration to keep going for my dream.

certain times in my life i would just look over at my life examining all that I've been through, how much i overcame things in my life and all the effort it took to get where i was today. This was one of those times. i had come so far. such a long way so much extraordinary, experiences, trials and  adventures. i was the Doctors daughter and so close to reaching my dream. sure i knew i had a long way to still go i still had the fixed point and the experimenting and pain ahead, somehow i had confident about those events, confidence in who i was in what i could do and the strength that i had and needed to overcome those events. no matter what i wouldn't give up.

      All the enemies that attack us they attack us because of their own intentions even if we didn't do anything wrong. they persecute us for who we are and what we can do, fulfilling their own evil desires. but i was determined  to show them that they were wrong. change their hearts if i can, be the best i can be and fight; for all i love, fight for what i believe in, fight for who i am, fight for my dream and all my family. The fixed point and the time to fight would come. I am the Doctors Daughter long lost from Gallifrey with so much ahead of me, good and bad. When that day came i would be ready, and i would overcome.