The secret life chapter. 85 Secrets untold

when i woke up i was greeted with ashleys message posted sometime after I left the night before, she was talking to Nightshade

"everything ....hurts...." Ashley mumbles. in pain.

Nightshade answered her "as normal as it will be for a few weeks"

I suddenly got furious at Night shade. he was hurting Ashley to show off to me, show my fears as well as hurt me. like all enemies I've known did, attacking me indirectly.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ASHLEY NIGHTSHADE!?" i didn't use the world hell often when i was mad but i slipped cause i was furious.

I continued "why did you have to hurt her! i know what you're trying to do. and im sick of it!" I finish.

      just as i finished Ashley replied "he's not in the room anymore. Rani is though (and shes hugging me and trying to be all comforting and such which is very ackward)"

i reply having cooled down now "at least someone can. even if it is Rani."

Ashley replies "it's very ackward though"

i agree "yeah i would think so..."

        "i never thought my first time actually seeing Rani would be like this..."

"yeah that is very suprising. i know exactly what Night shade is doing I'm just sorry that he used you to do it" i say trying to comfort her and apologize for not being there. and showing my guilt and feelings about it.

         she answers back "it's ok, its not your fault." she said but i still felt that it was...

she continues "Rani...rani helped me...just then...that's...I don't even know what to think of that"

"well perhaps she does care for someone rather than just experimentation. still not to be trusted though."

      "hello" night shade greeted

i keep my anger down and say seriously to Nightshade "hi. what have you done to Ashley?"

he answers "It's just a side effect . should get her back to her normal self in a few more days." he says referring to Ashley being giddy and cheerful earlier.

"side effect to what exactly?" i ask

"the experiment last night' he answers when i wanted a more specific answer having already knew that.

      "yes. the experiment which i missed and you hurt Ashley, now you care to tell me?" i say sternly

"tell you what i did to her? oh just a little..."programing" you could say." he replied

"hmm for your plan" i think having figured out what he was going to do with it.

"just for convenience actually. isn't that right Ashley? ~he pats ashleys head~"

Ashley replies "yep! wait...why'd i say yep?!"

           "thought so. or so you want me to think" i say

"just saying , i wouldn't trust Ashley. she hasn't exactly told you everything" Nightshade states

"hmm and what do you mean by that?"

"shes hiding some very important things. you know, I'll just let her explain"

"alright then." i reply wondering if shes going to tell me the things