The secret life. chapter 107 The who Rules game

The next day of that weekend. sunday evening  at about 5. i was suprised to see Alayla on.  i yelled out when i saw her filled with joy at her being there.

"Alayla! you're on!"

she replies "I-I'm so sorry, So so sorry. i wasn't there when you needed me. I'm so sorry..."

i see her trying to be guilty for not showing up for a long time and i didn't like it. i didn't want her to to be sad so i tried to cheer her up saying it didn't mean anything just happy that she was here now. "no no who cares! you're on. I'm glad!"

        i informed her about how levana attacked Ashley. and how she thought she was going to regenerate. Alayla continued "I need to talk to her about levana"

"we will. I'm worried. if she regenerates would i pass out?"

she answered "No. it doesn't happen like that. if they're your enemies they will etch the pain into your soul."

i read over what she said seeing that wasn't exactly what i meant.

i correct her on what i was meaning "Our minds are linked. by the mind gap."

she continues "No. it still doesn't work like that. Yes it will be painful but it will only leave you dazed, nothing more. nothing less."

      i think about what she said knowing she's right, she's a Doctor she knows medical stuff. it took a big load off of my shoulders. and i wasn't so scared of it anymore.

     that day i had figured out how to do italics and bold on my computer. i was having fun with it. and me doing it and Alayla being on made The tenth Doctor in my mind go hyper. he was excited about it, and super happy and wanting to have fun with his sister. all of it a mix that made him really hyper.

"I'm having fun with it. ten enjoys it too!"

Alayla asks "is ten there too?"

as I'm explaining how i figured out how to do it The tenth Doctor interrupts me with his joyful manner "I am!"

        she most likely smiling replies to his hyper fun response "I love you guys"

ten answers having thought up a fun hyper response "Yeah i love you too sis! and its in Bold!"

i answer smiling on tens response "yeah it is dad. I love you Alayla! mine is in italics!"

"lol" she expresses

ten speaks up "Me and Katrina has had a pretty good day today"

she replies "That's good."

i add "Inspirational and happy!"

      she replies "Must...contain...laughter!!"

i hold back my own laughter when she says that. The Doctor being too happy and hyper in my mind and rubbing his personality of hyperness onto me.

"we missed you!"

she answers "I missed you too."

The Doctor thinks for a moment longing to be so hyper that he cracks Alayla up like the times we all had fun together in the past. he exclaimed dramatically "You can not hold in laughter! NO NEVER!"