The secret life. chapter 46 "The blushing game"

As much as I've wanted many random times to chat with my worst enemy who wanted to experiment on me, I soon grew tired of Rani being around.

I felt I wanted the Doctor to be around, if Rani was in one of my friends head I wanted a competititer for her, in mine. That person would be my dad, The Doctor, it would be the perfect time to try to spend time with him and make our little chats with Rani more in depth and easier. Wierdest thing though Rani allowed it. So i decided I would, I prepared my telpathic with the Doctor and we did the telpathic mind share. I opened my eyes feeling the Doctor in my mind, he was here, it had been so long since I last talked or did this with him. I wanted to be with him and this is the closest you can get, sharing the same body and mind with the Doctor him seeing once more my life through my eyes.

He texted "hello Ashley. Sorry about Rani in your head" Ashley said Rani had been cussing and yelling in her head, I definitely wouldn't want someone doing that in my head, I felt so sorry for the one that had to put up with that. "Rani Is it really nessisary to cuss in Ashleys head?" She answered "SHE WASNT SUPPOSED TO HEAR IT!" The Doctor answered with a clever remark "You're in her head and you don't expect her to be able to hear it?" She says "WELL she wasn't supposed to hear THAT." "Alright your mistake" Rani replied seeming to be annoyed by her new competitor "what do you want?" He answered truthfully but with challenge in it towards Rani "I want to be with my daughter for a while. And to know if you threatened her" Rani doesn't answer like she did before so me and the Doctor go and scroll back up to when she did and he read over her past words. Then returned "Well yes you did. But my daughter is brave and apparently she's not frightened by your threats anymore. That's my Girl"
After she came she decided to stay we were stuck with her hanging around and commenting on things. At 5 the Doctor was talking with Alayla and diana. We were discussing a mysterious message written in the snow Ashley found. Then all of a sudden the Doctor heard someone mention time problem in the other room where my human brother was watching movie. He got up in curiosity on it then came back. He came back and texted them in his fun way "sorry show with time in it, they were in a time void" diana replies "*shakes head* Really Doctor? Really?" I smiled at the Doctors Normal fun manner. Alayla adds "really?"

The Doctor looks at the screen like he doesn't know what they are meaning by saying that. "What? It caught my attention" Alayla answers "You always seem to make me laugh Doctor." He replies "Yes. I always make katrina laugh too" diana adds "Well, the Doctor always seems to be incredibly adorable and awesome, so it makes sense." He reads her comment "Oh you're going to make me blush.." Alayla answers "He is always so adorable." "Again.."

Alayla continues "You are just so cute!" He smiles almost about to blush "Alayla...stop being so nice.." she continued "I'm not. I'm torturing you with your own cuteness." The Doctor keeps smiling then he realized he blushed "Oh you've gone and done it.. thanks for making me blush.." "You are the king of adorableness!"

The Doctor smiles so much it makes our cheeks ache, the Doctor decided to chat. "So Alayla I heard you were acting like me, Protecting all of our group"

Alayla exclaims playfully "Aah!! He's using payback against Alayla ! It is super effective!" I laugh so hard I have a hard time keeping myself from not laughing or smiling same with the Doctor. The Doctor smirked and continued "That was wonderful you protected them" Alayla answers "Oh great. Now I'm blushing...."

The Doctor blurts out in fun "Payback. Super effective!" Diana comes back "Okay... I'm back! I just had to stop myself from hyperventilating because of your cuteness, Doctor. And I had to regain my ability to even. Thanks. And... I don't think there is anything you can use against me for payback..."

"Your going to make me blush by me smiling to much" the Doctor admits. Alayla let's out a playful frustration "Arg I'm blushing!!! Even my demon is feeling the blush!" The Doctor stops for a moment and thinks about this fun time he's been having. "This is probably the best day I've had in a year." When he hears about Alaylas demon blushing he blurts out "ooh! Double time!" The Doctor tries one last time to make Diana blush which he hadn't tried yet. "Diana I'm going to hug you!" Alayla narrates "Doctor uses Hug against Diana!" She replies "I fell off my bed..." Alayla finishes "it's super effective!" I just sit there laughing just as much as my dad does. We were having fun. Together, like it should be. Laughing and smiling up a storm, don't forget blushing. The Doctor probably is going to always be the blushing king. As I was smiling I felt like my dad again. I felt like him when her smiles, so wide so joyful and without a care in the world.

Dispite the Doctor being the champion of the blushing game her gave the honor of winning to Alayla. "And the winner of the blushing game is alayla!"

She replies "really?" He smiles more "yep! You win. I blushed too much" Alayla answers "Be quiet. You always made me blush." The Doctor doesn't answer while I'm still trying to refrain from laughing and cracking up again. Diana adds "thank you ,Doctor"

Alayla admits "Yeah. You really made my day." The Doctor finished the game with one last remark "yep. Mission accomplished!"

Me and him finish the game taking a moment for us to stop smiling. He looks out the window of my bedroom looking up at the pale pink sunset. I hear him talk to me in my mind "this day was perfect so much fun with my friends, my family our family. I hadn't had that in a long while. Being captured and such. I missed it i missed you katrina. I want to have more days like this with you. You, me, Alayla, Dawn, Diana." He stops talking and just stands on my bed looking out the window enjoying the moment we just had with our friends. I think. I don't know where I would be without them. I wanted to stay with the Doctor as long as we could cause for now. We were together.