The secret life chapter 19. desperate measures

"So been with katrina. I'm realizing how much she missed me." The Doctor typed thinking about me Alayla  replied "you are her dad." "Yes I am. It's nice being with her again." He stares at the screen.  "I had to protect her though." Alayla updated "were finally moving" the Doctor kept thinking. Wanting to make it up for not being with me.

     "Hmm I wonder if there is a way to retrieve katrinas fob watch from them" he holds his chin In his hand thinking "I don't know how to" Alayla answers

"Alex has it so we would have to get it from her. Ask one of the daleks if they could take that mission" she accepted it. He casually asked "so how's It's going?"

"Nothing much. Now. Do daleks know pain relievers?" I think about it amused by her asking "don't think so. So did one of them accept the mission of retrieving the watch?" There was a pause after she said yes. "And now they are turning on us. Got to run"

     After a few moments she returns "ok. I got away" me and the Doctor thought "good. Blimey knew the daleks would turn on us"

"Yeah. I'm safe." The Doctor continued talking to alayla though me "Well. Now we still got the problem with the alliance" bringing back the fact that all our enemies were gathering against us. She answers "right. Man I don't know what to do now" He reads her response "yes. And they  have katrinas fob watch now. Without it she is still human. Dangerous if they attack her." Alayla replies "very"  He continues "Really need it. Should of given it to you to send her. Now alex has turned against us and she has it"

       "This is really bad..." The Doctor follows it up "yes. And we need a very good plan. Need someone else on the inside. To retrieve it and learn thier plan. Need to break though to my future self controlled by the cyberplanner"

 the Doctor thought about the situation more thinking up a plan and then he suddenly got a break though " Ok. Wait! I can't break though cause we it's me. But you can."

she answered disappointed "I can't my demon is not letting me." The Doctor thought about it knowing that  her secound personality the demon she was born with wasn't going to let her help them.

     "I can't break though I've tried. But getting my other self back would be a big difference." She continued answering him "My demon will come through. Then I will be against you as well." "Yes. We do not need that. I need you" she agreed "We need each other to defeat this enemy."
    The Doctor me and alayla were trying our best to think up a good plan to stop these strong enemys. We were stuck. "What to do..." Alayla answered unsure "I don't know" while the Doctor continued thinking "if only katrinas other timelord friends were on. We need more help. There's got to be something we can do"

Alayla repeated his words. While they were thinking alayla was curious "Okay. Wait, how am I related to you? Or am I not related to you at all?" The Doctor never cleared it up and I was quite curious too. I watched my hands start typing as he responded "you are related." She mumbled "My memory needs to be jogged...."

"Half sister to me. It's been a long time" she typed back a response "it has. I missed you.

      "Same here but you know. Been busy" He replied.  Then put forth a thought "I wonder. River is in her too. Along with Rose" Alayla misunderstood "in crystal?"

He corrects her "no in alex." She thinks "Oh... you miss Rose don't you." He continues "Quite a lot. A little recent since I lost her." He pushed away the memories of her. "Anyway. We need someone on the inside and if rose could break though in alex. We could have one more ally" Alayla answers "You can try to contact her. She could try and break through. Oh and I think Cassandra just might help" cassandra as in flat skin cassandra, who happened to be in love with the cyberplanner wanted to help us. "Hmm. Cassandra been a while since I've seen her."  Alayla informed him more "It has been a while since I talk to her. I could convince her to help us knowing that the cyberplanner likes her"

      "Ok. Try to get her help" we waited for a few moments and she responded back "Okay. I got her" "good is she willing to help?"

"She's resisting.  She's deciding right now. I said that if she help us she could control me for one day." That wasn't a good idea. But what options did we have. "I still need you. But I guess if it's the only way for her to help us" She answered "It is. There's no other way and I don't want to be against someone that I hold dear." The Doctor is dear to her. She wouldn't want to be against him. 

      They talk more putting in the defenses and details to the deal with cassandra.  Turns out she wanted to flirt with the cyberplanner more. Which at the time the cyberplanner is in the Doctors future self. Oh that's going to be fun.. one time during the summer. We encountered the cyberplanner and cassandra found out they were in love with each other. Ended up flirting when I trapped them both in my head telpathicly.  Blimey they like to talk. And the flirting was gross. I hope it doesn't get too gross this time around. 

     her controlling alayla and helping us was going to happen the next day. Which just happened to be the day before Thanksgiving. And the Doctor had to wait until that time. I was going to spend thanksgiving with my dad. It would be the best thing ever. Even though I can't see him. He's still there. I hope we can get closer.  As we work together to fight this war.