The secret life. chapter 79 Round two with nightshade

I woke up the next day everything seeming normal. My first thought "I'm still here. This isn't the dream reality. He didn't do it"
I looked out my window and everything was surrounded in a thick white fog. It looked Erie and seeming to match the personality of nightshade.
It was Friday a small part of me thought it was a school day but in fact it was only just a day of spring break so I relaxed sitting on my bed.
I remembered what had happened the night before and how ashley was getting stuck in a dream reality. I wondered if she was able to not be in it too. The chances of that was slim but it was a good thought. I grabbed my tablet and was greeted with a text from Ashley and nightshade.
"Goodm" Ashley started out.
"Goodmorning kat.Lovely weather where having isn't it?" Night Shade interupted.
"Could you just stop a" Ashley complained.
"Acting like this and finishing you sentances?Nope." Night Shade taunted.

"Could you just st " Ashley starts
"stop acting so much like diana?Nope." He finished
"What about the weather nightshade?" I say, feeling like it's suspicious.
"I said lovely weather where having isn't it?" Night Shade he explains.
"It's foggy out" I state.
"Yes but despite the fog and the rain and the possible chance of a thunderstorm and cloudy skies it's very nice out." Night Shade claims.
"Hmm foggy rather seems like you" I say sarcastically.

"Ashley!Katrina!Hello!" The 11th Doctor greets.
"Ello dad! How's it coming?" I say.
"Well....turns out this dream reality has everyone your head in it so currently I am kinda tied to a chair.... In that dream reality thingy.Its not fun." He says.
"Yeah I remember it never was. So you tied to a chair in my head or ashleys?"
"In Ashleys." He answers.

"He hasn't exactly been attacking me. Yet he's in both our heads. Just a big bully going after ashley"
"I like to think of myself as more of a Hypnotic Dream Scientist than a bully." Night Shade states.
"You rather are that. But I'm calling you a bully for going after ashley"
"Oh,but I've been here with you too for a long time now.Making a mind gap isn't easy you know." Night Shade answered.
"How long? I mean you say this isn't your first visit I assume I can't remember it because of me not my timelord self, not having my memories. But you are quite the enemy in my roleplays. So much of been a lot"

"Oh I've been here for about....1,2,maybe 9 years." -Night Shade
"Wow that is a long time. What you've been doing all that time? Giving me the occasional nightmares? Creating the mind gap for the attack now?" I say.
"Yes and a few other things." Night Shade adds
"YOU MADE ME M" Ashley exclaims
"Yes,I did.It was to help me.Thank you for you contribution by the way ashley" Night shade Interupts taunting ashley.
"I HA" Ashley starts.
"Yes,I know we've been over this before Ashley" Night Shade replies.
"Made you what?" I ask.
"I Kinda accidentally opened a timecrack in a rock." Ashley says, fast.
"Opened a timecrack? Hmm" I think about it knowing that can't be good.
"I still have the rock but it kinda got lost." She adds.
"What does nightshade want with a timecrack?" I say thinking.
"Don " Ashley tries to explain.
"It's a "surprise" you could say." Night Shade answers.

"suprise by you, aren't we honored. Blimey..." I say sarcastically.
"I think we should go find it ashley" Night Shade persuades
"I don't" she says.
"I know you don't want to but it'll be fine and really fun don't be such a buzzkill ashley!" Night Shade taunts.
"I'm not a" she starts.
"Well then let's go find it!" He replies
"i really hate you nightshade" Ashley states.

"I suggest keeping away from it wherever it is" I warn.
"Yeah I'm an idiot with things like this." Ashley states.
"Yes,you are.Who's a" he taunts
"I AM NOT A DOG." Ashley exclaims.
"Ashley is not a dog nightshade. Still being a bully and targeting her and such"
"~Smirks~" nightshade texts his smirk.