The secret life. chapter 48 The Doctor trade.

It was finally the weekend. Blimey did I hate boring school days. But then doesn't everyone? Only they don't have a timelord life like I do. Facing danger and fear and everything. It's been at least two weeks and the Doctor had still been sticking around. I loved him for it. It had been the longest time he had chose to stay with me and my friends which were growing everyday. He doesn't stick around very often but when he does it heartwarming, healing and wonderful.

Nothing exciting happened that week with Rani. Ashley started saying she hadn't been talking in her mind lately I didn't think much of it until it kept being that fact. She was out of her mind. Meaning she finished what she was doing with her. And I feared she was moving on to us.

I got home that Friday night I expected my usual and longed to talk to my timelord friends. I hoped there was some excitement going on during that day to tell about. Or everyone to be on so I and the 10th Doctor could chat with them. But as like the past days not everyone was on so I got bored a few were on like Ashley and Diana. But I longed for Dawn and Alayla to be on. However I didn't get my wish Dawn came on halfway through it but had to leave after a bit of talking. Alayla didn't even come on. So i just spent my time chatting with Ashley and Diana. When i was talking with Ashley about 6:30 something interesting and exciting occured. We had been discussing what we thought Rani could be doing by messing with our minds while we sleep. Couldn't exactly stop her while we were sleeping. And we couldn't just not sleep. Plus she could force us to go to sleep then keep us asleep. We were stuck on that. Halfway in the conversation Ashley asked if we had sent her a telpathic message. The first time we remembered hearing it and sending it but then Ashley mentioned another telpathic message that we didn't recall.

Ashley explained "Yeah they said,"Can you hear me ashley?" And they must'be heard my thoughts and they said,"It's the doctor or crystal or whatever you call me." I thought about it as Ashley continued "Yeah.I was like,"But who are you really?" And he said,"I'm future him...or maybe past him look it's....it's confusing ok?"

"it's probably like a timey wimey thing. Confusing. Ask him if he's/she is me or the Doctor" Ashley continues " "i said,"Are you the doctor?" And he said,"Yes!We went over this Silver!"then I said,"Are you Katrina too?" And he said,"No!Wait,you know Katrina?How is she?" That reply sounded a lot like the Doctor it had to be him. But determining just which regeneration or if future or past or present was the question that needed to be answered. I stared at the screen caught in interest and curiosity, anticipating the excitement of this event the first thing happening in the boring week. The phrase of the mysterious Doctor made me think about the fashion of him asking how was i, I thought about the fact that he could be a future version from when I was already captured. I shuddered at the fact of that and felt sorry for him if he missed me like that. For all I knew he hadn't seen me or heard from me in weeks. I thought up a response to tell this mysterious Doctor. "Tell him you are talking to her and the 10th Doctor right now. Texting" Ashley continues "he wants to know how you are" "me? Or the 10th Doctor?" I ask. Ashley answers "you" I felt heart warmed he wanted to know how I was. It's my dad of course he would I just hoped it hadn't been too long since he last talked to me. "Well I'm good. Wondering what place in the timeline is that Doctor, to really answer that question but I'm good" Ashley adds "he's the 11th Doctor" I replied "ooh brilliant I love that regeneration of my dad, ask him where he is in the timeline without spoilers or possibly let him do telpathic mind share with you so he can text"

Ashley continues interpreting what he said "He's talking to me because he made a little note to do it from awhile ago and he's at a very important time.I don't really think I'll let him do it...I need a break from telepathic mind sharing for me for awhile." I understood her, she wanted a break from telpathic mind share Rani was in her mind. But I was excited this was exciting and I really wanted to text the Doctor I didn't get to do it often. I think of what i want to say to him "Well tell him this "I'm with the tenth Doctor right now. But I missed you. Depending on where exactly you were in the timeline.. even with him part of me still misses you Doctor" finish starting to miss him. Ashley continues "Well,he's managed to make a telepathic mind share WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and read it himself.He likes the photo by the way and he says he really misses you." I smile "oh wow dad. Really?" He says,"Oh it was quite easy!Whoever was their before left a hole in her whole defense against telepathy and I just kinda got in telepathically.Wonder who did that."
"probably Rani she was stuck in her head for about a week. So if we want to chat about events. I should probably tell mine so I don't get any spoilers from you. Pretty much Rani still planning, tenth Doctor pretty much trapped in my head by Rani and Rani possibly doing something to our minds while we sleep. Don't know what though... can't be good though" he answers "I think she going to do what she did to silver's tolerance to telepathy to everyone else.So it's easier to carry out her 'plan'" I think about what he me as by that "Hmm so basically she can easily control anyone of us? Or do forced telpathic mind share easily"

"She'll do the telepathic mind share first most likely,and then she'll be done with you until she's done it to all of you." That sounded like something she would do I shivered at the thought of Rani in my head chatting away like she did with ashley. "What about me and the Doctor and Alayla and the master. It would be harder for her to get in if there's someone already in the mind like the Doctor and the master for Alayla" The 11th Doctor explains "Yeah.She'll manage to get in somehow. So When do I get to say hi to the others?" I answer him "um they aren't on at the moment. It's really boring for me and the 10th Doctor. So you said you missed me? How long you missed me?"

He says,"I've missed you since the last telepathic mind share we did. I really have missed you. That was so long ago." I think it through trying to remember the last time I did telpathic mind share with this version of the Doctor, I couldn't remember. He continued "I believe this is the one.The last one we did together.I stayed a long time though. And I'll come back I promise." He missed me that much and he left this being our last telpathic mind share in a long time. I didn't like that. I didn't want my time with my dad to end. Then me not hear from him in a long time. I'd miss him too much. I thought about all the days before he came this time to be with me where I felt empty and depressed and sad, missing him. I was finally getting to be with him though telpathic mind share. And he says this is our last one for a long while. I didn't like that. Before i knew it my eyes were watery and I she'd a tear, I didn't want him to leave and not keep in touch for who knows how long. I wanted my dad with me. Though I felt a little comfort in the fact that he said he had stayed for a long time. I heard the bing of the text notification and I dried my eyes. We hadn't left yet. I pushed away the thoughts of sadness and read over his text.

He had texted back answering my question about him sticking around to chat. "Sure! Ill stick around! Did you know silver is reeeeaaaalllllyyy flexible and has a really odd funny friend?" I smile recovering from me in tears "no I didn't know that" Ashley answers "Ok um number one I hate having him in my head he makes me act like an idiot and number two she's my cousin not my friend." I laughed as I heard her response, making her act like an idiot that sounded like the 11th Doctor. I just hoped he didn't find a fez there to put on. "Oh he's not that bad. At least he's not Rani" 11 replies in defence "Yeah! its not that terrible!"

I agreed with him "It's actually pretty funny some of the stuff he does. 11th Doctor always made me laugh" Ashley continues "I have to go in public tomorrow. Infront of real people. And having him in my head will not be good for the event" I come up with a plan to help ashley out "Alright just tell him not to be too silly during that time. Dad that's an order from me. No making Ashey look like an idiot. That or.. we could trade Doctors"
First 11 answers very enthusiastic about it. "Oh! A trade! That sounds interesting!" Then Ashley pleads "Please trade how do we trade yes please trade"

I giggled again at Ashleys reponse. The Doctor asks "How do we 'trade' exactly?" And I answer him used to telpathic things "No idea. I'm thinking you focus on going in my mind while he goes in Ashleys. So want to try it?" Ashley and the Doctor answer together "YES YES PLEASE. "Fine.Lets try this." I prepare the telpathic placing my fingers on the sides of my head then start concentrating on Ashleys mind. I imagine a flow going from my mind to hers then switching around it then receiving the other Doctor while I feel 10 leaving. I open my eyes and slightly giggle like I'm hyper, wondering if that meant 11 made it in my mind. "So did it work?" I ask. Ashley replies "Did 11 go to you?I have ten...." i smile if he had ten then I had eleven. And we had done it. Another successful telpathic done. The first time doing a switch of Doctors on telpathic mind share.

"Must of worked then" I pause as I hear elevens voice in my head saying hello. "Yep. He said hello in a fun highfinated way." Then The Doctor uses me to text them "So ten. You mad at calling you sand shoes?" He finishes thinking about the last time they were together in one place. Ashley answers for ten "Ah.He said Ello Katrina!and yes,I am mad." Me and 11 giggle at his reponse to admitting he was mad. And I knew I would have lots of fun with 11.