The secret life. chapter 35. the silence secret.

All that weekend I tried to spend as much time as I could with my friends.  I didn't know how much longer I would have with them. Or whether or not this weekend would be my last weekend with them having fun for a while. Friday I was telling Dawn of my divergent dream I had that went along with our roleplay we were doing.  I kept spacing out as I was rembering it. Before I had texted her. I had gotten the gut feeling that our enemies were up to something that minute.

And me feeling like I can't remember much of that very day I knew something was wrong.  "Dawn. I think our enemies are up to something" she replied confused and worried "why?" I looked around the room.  The time before I had contacted her I was laying on my bed. Then I woke up. I wasn't tired before had so I know I hadn't just fell asleep.  But seeing me wake up. I knew I had passed out. I continued "I think. The silence are watching me" she replied "what happened?" and I answered "well I think I passed out.  And then forgot about it.. and the whole day there has been gaps in my memory" she paused reading what I was saying then answered " Yeah. Makes sense. Have you noticed anything... lights flickering, things moved out of place, doors left open when you thought you closed them?" I tried thinking about it and I barely could remember anything like that. But then it hit me. I remembered I had closed my bedroom door when Going to my brothers room and when I came back not noticing it, it was wide open. I explained what I had saw.

         She replied confirming it from the evidence "They might be there, then. Those are the most common signs." I thought about it if they were here at my house they could still be here watching me. I glanced around the room cautiously.  Then I remembered as I was spacing out. My dream. There was a part of it. But I knew somehow. That part wasn't in the dream. The most terrifying part. And image of Rani staring at me while I was strapped to a table being electrified with a smirk on her face, and a slight remberance of Silence being there too surrounding me.  That wasn't part of the dream and I felt it. So the explanation to it might of been much worse knowing that the silence could of made me forget something. I answered Dawn "oh.. a d I don't think me being shocked was part of my dream." She replied "oh no. They are surrounding you" that comment got my adrenaline pumping was I in danger right then and there. Were they trying to do something to me? "How do you know?" I ask.

         She replies "It's logical. They've been watching you, probably trying to influence you, since last night. At least since last night. And now they're in the house." She finished. I think about it. If they were going to catch me on the fixed point which I knew was going to be at the school.  Then why would they surround me  now and do something.  "But why? What would be the reason?" I ask. She stated "I don't know." I thought about it more slightly snapping out of spacing out so much.

I explained as I tried piecing it together "I mean I assume the shocking was just for Rani's enjoyment. Since she was there too. Getting to know my screams before hand or something. I hope they aren't up to something" she agreed with me "I hope not too" I added "Very much hope not. Because most likely it's in preparation"

Dawn added to my comment "For when they have you."

        I continued "man. I keep spacing out" knowing like Everytime after I've posted my comment I space out. Dawn answers "Silence influence." Again I was still stuck in spacing out. I couldn't think. "What? what would the influence me to do?" She replies being the one able to think straight at the time "I don't know. Make you come quietly or be more cooperative when you're captured." I agreed having a feeling that was what they were doing.  Then as I was spacing out. I remembered the conversation we had a timey wimey timelord remembering something that hadn't happened yet. I told her. And feeling like that was a big clue to my suspicions of the week after being the fixed point. Then I forgot it. The whole thing I had remembered.  "Dang. I forgot.  Dang silence making me forget" Dawn agreed with my statement. 

        I thought more about it. Then replied "So if silence is here at my house spying on me and influencing me. Then question is where's Rani." Dawn answered   "Away somewhere. Probably trying to figure out how to capture you." I finish her explanation "Or the best way to do it bringing pleasure to her" I thought about the situation more stating what I had already found out "So she and the silence came last night. Pretty much tortured me by shocking me and then made me forget about the whole thing." I paused then continued "But how could i have been strapped to a table if I was in my room?" Thinking it could of been just a vision of what to come but it didn't make sense. Dawn explains it "Maybe they teleported you? Or forced you to unconsciously teleport?" Her referring to my Telporting power which like my other powers I have no control over them.

        I think about it having a slight gut feeling that what they did. "Unconsciously telport...I think that's it. My powers always end up happening unconsciously. So silence good with the mind would be able to do that easily. So that means... I got captured last night." Dawn replies "Yeah. Definitely likely." I think back to the last time they did something like that I had strange sleeping patterns as I was sleeping like hearing voices or getting into a position of my hand and feet shackled to my side as I was sleeping held there. Which for the three days before I had slept in those positions.  Which made me think. Wondering if that wasn't the first time they did that, just being the first time I figured out, remembered it. I told her that that probably wasn't the first time they did that and she replied "Wow. Subliminal influence while you're sleeping. Just great."

       It was the secret capture they had done without me knowing.  Who knew how many times they had done it before.  And it made sense. Unconsciously forcing me to telport to them in my sleep me waking up and seeing it then they making me forget the whole night of me being captured.  It wasn't the first time they did it. But the secound time I found out. It was "the silence secret"