The secret life. chapter 38. a new spark

The days slipped by. I kept alert but as far as the fixed point and the situation.  I put it out of my mind. I didn't want to think about it. I enjoyed being safe. I enjoyed being with my Friends.  I was safe having a carefree fun life. I still had Rani and my enemys surrounding me everyday at school. I was the only one that knew their Dark secret behind the disguises of the people their. The dark secret behind their smiles. I had to keep alert and ready for anything.  But for that moment, I had a happy life. I didn't dwell on the fear and pain I would go through that fateful day. I was at peace. However I did not know just how long of peace I had left.  the fixed point would still come. Maybe I thought somehow I would see it coming on the day it came. That that day I would know. I would know that was the day.

    It's a strange and different  life my life. Everyday living  on the edge of the unknown. Knowing the dark secret of the school and the terrible secret war. A life keeping alert and careful not to trust everyone.  Keeping alert and ready  for that fateful day of the fixed point. Some days I absolutely  hate the day being normal other times I am filled with joy at being safe for one day longer, admiring  my extrodinary  life of being a timelord  and the Doctorsdaughter.  I guess that happens when you're  standing on the wake of devastation  everyday. You find that you come to cherish your days. Cherishing your family your friends  and everyone  and everything  you love. You become  abundantly  thankful for all you have.

       It's been a year and two months since that crazy summer  when I found out just how extrodinary  I really was. Who I was. It seems so long ago. Like it was a whole different  life then.  I've come so far. Expirenced so much  And changed so much. I often think back to those days, and how that unexpected  twist in my life changed everything.  I imagined  what my life would be if I never met the Doctor and found out that all those sixteen  years I was just an echo of the extrodinary  person i was, and was always meant to be. It was a dream. I never imagined  in a lifetime  to come true. And now it's my whole life, it's who i am.

One night I got frustrated  from my normal life. It was my week to do dishes so while I did them I had a lot of time to think. My mind drifted to the past few days, I had an aching in my left arm that refused  to go away. It didn't help my arm any  having to do dishes with it. The past week I had not thought about the Doctor  or Alayla , or the master, or the fixed point. In a way I was distant  to it Just taking joy in my life and being safe. As I was washing the dishes, For the first time in two weeks I let my mind drift back to my extrodinary  secret life, my timelord  family, the Doctor  and them captured and trapped behind enemy lines. They were most likely  being torchured and experimented on, going though extreme pain. I missed them so much it had been so long since I last spoke to them, I didn't  know how they were doing  or what they were going  through,  I longed to speak to them again even if it was for a few minutes.  They were my family and I missed them.

        When I thought about the pain they would be going through I thought about the aching  in my arms. The aching wouldn't  even be close to the pain iwould be enduring in the future on the day of the fixed point. After I finishes dishes I layer down on my bed. It felt so soft. So comfortable.  All my limbs ached, and was sore.  I compared my pain to what the Doctor  and them were going through. I had forgotten  about the physical link I had with my dad the Doctor. At that moment  I wondered if some of my aching was echos of the pain he was going through.  I would  always be willing to take the pain for my friend. I loved them that much. If the aching was in fact part of the link, I was happy. It felt good to be able to take some of the pain for my dad. I would  always  do it. I knew it in both my hearts. And I knew, they would do the same for me.

        More normal days passed. I didn't  see much of Rani at the school which I was thankful  for. But I knew she and the other enemies  were still planning. One day I didn't see her at all. I knew she was there but halfway through  the day she had left. When i got home Dawn  said she had saw her that day. She was talking to a military  guy. My first thought. Not good. Military  wouldn't  in thier right minds work for Rani and them. So it must of been torchwood.  The ones who had been spying  on her for the past weeks. If they were talking to Rani that means they must of been working  with them. Our enemies  working  with Rani. It couldn't be good. The last time I spoke with torchwood  they wanted to experiment  on all timelords. Rani is the one for doing  that. But if she got Dawn out of the way then it would  be one less thing for her to worry about. And that her being willing  to give Dawn to torchwood.  It didn't  look good and I was worried  for her. But we continued  to keep watch and keep alert. Ready for anything.