The secret life. chapter 27. The calm before the storm

I woke up the next day. I had no idea what the school day would hold. As I was waiting for the bus I couldn't stop thinking about what the Doctor had warned me about. Rani pulling me out of class. Them surrounding me then doing something to control me. Capturing me. The way he said the controlling thing would hurt.

I shivered just by thinking about it. Which was well hidden by the nature of the brisk winter air.

     When i got to school I always had a habit of eyeing Rani's office, to see if she was in or not. But most days fortunately she didn't get there till after I was in my first class. As the classes passed by I quickly got through my assignments and then just sat there either reading or thinking about my timelord life. The more I thought about what the Doctor had warned me about the more I got a growing bad feeling in my stomach.  Feeling that at any moment Rani would walk through the door of my classroom pulling me out of class,  in her casual way taking me. Which is what she was planning on doing. I had no way of knowing when she would come or not. Or even what day it would be. Normally us timelords would be able to sense the fixed points. But this time we couldn't, our enemies hid it from us.

     I only had two classes with olivia. When I did see her I informed her on the situation. When I walked into my 4th pierod class and everyone was in there it had occurred to me. I had not seen olivia all day. She wasn't in class. I immediately got worried. Knowing she's the only other timelord in the school and we both are basically surrounded byourour enemies. Anything could happen.  She was in as much danger as I was just being there. So when I saw she wasn't there. I got an more increasing bad feeling.

     Fortunately her human dad worked at the school, so I asked him where she was. Turns out she was just sick. The rest of the day sped past. Long and boring. Near the end of the day when I was leaving I noticed the principal along with the other administration people including miss igny were in Rani's office.  They seemed to be having a meeting.  I didn't like it. They were up to something.  Staring from a distance I wished I could hear what they were saying.  I left the school in my usual way. I glanced over at the window of Rani's office the blinds were down. The past few days before she had it down too. Knowing what was going to happen in her office it didn't suprise me. But it gave me more of a bad feeling. Her blind being down meaning she was getting prepared.  The storm could come soon.

      When I got home I texted the master. Telling him of my bad feeling that I had all day and about the blinds. "I keep feeling like it's tomorrow.  If it's not tomorrow I'm pretty sure it'd be sometime this week. Cause they are preparing. And we all know what for. Then again I'm not putting put assumptions cause my assumptions always end up wrong" the master had to go so I found something else to do until the end of the day.  I went to bed. My night hardly sleepable. Everytime resting on my side my rib cadge would hurt. For the past nights it had hurt too. Keeping me up and making me have rough nights. While I was up in the middle of the night my mind raced through the scenes of me and the fixed point the terrifying thoughts of what was going to happen to me. I pushed them away trying to get some sort of sleep.

      on wensday morning I woke up. I had slept in longer then I would of most days. When I looked outside my window I realized why. It had snowed the entire night, it was even snowing as I looked out. The ground covered in a white chilly blanket. Seeing as i was allowed to sleep in i realized it was a two hour delay for school. But looking out it was really snowing good. In fact it looked dangerous to drive in. I willed the school to close for the day, letting me have a break from Rani and all the administration people from watching me. Knowing Rani had mentioned today i had to keep alert if i did go to school in case she wasn't bluffing about it being the day she attacked.

       Looking outside i was awed by how much it was snowing. My dad was complaining on how it's dangerous and risky to make kids go to school in this weather.  Which was basically a white out.  US being already late we rushed out the door complaining about the weather and them not closing school. I thought to myself.  In this weather we should of had no school. This must be part of my enemys doing. Making me go, another possible day for them to capture me. Knowing they had control over the weather I knew I was right. Would this mean they were trying to capture me that day? I guess I had to see for myself.  Telling myself jot to assume it's the date.
      I pushed through the cold, biting at the legs of my jeans. It still wasn't great weather.  It had lessened down a bit from when we first left but still considerate rate of snowfall. My dad didn't want me to stand in the snow so he called me out when the bus had arrived.  Right before I was going to bord on the bus the wind blew some chilly air my way giving me a headache.  As I knew chilly air did that to me. I pushed it away trying to ignore it. I thought. My enemys using the very air as a wepon. 
      Dispite the increased sense of something bad going to happen that day, I took comfort in listening to my music. Taking my mind off of the terrifying war for a while. The sun began to shine through the window of the bus,  brightening things up. When i got to the school I took a deep breath preparing myself for whatever the day ahead of me held. I noticed it wasn't snowing as great now, in fact it had stopped completely.  Apparently my enemys wanted me there.

     The day passed by quickly. The bad feeling I had the morning of seemed to fade away. Maybe since I wasn't thinking much of my enemys plan at the moment. The class before chapel when I would see if olivia was there. I was in history class. I had gotten done with my assignment for that class, and I just sat there spacing out. I was thinking of how they would take me once I'm captured.  And suddenly I got a vison. I saw myself walking in the snow. It was snowing heavily, in the shadow of the building.  I saw Rani ahead of me. She was leading me somewhere. Out to the parking lot. I tried walking away but I found I couldn't.  I just watched as my body followed the enemy Rani. I got back to reality after the vison, immediately thinking about it. That must of been a vison of one event that's going to happen.  I had to tell the master about it.
     The rest of the day was normal.  I was trying to decide if I was relieved or disappointed.  I chose to be relieved.  I was safe, for the time being and as far as it getting close to the end of the day I figured they weren't coming after me that day. When i got to the secound point I go to after school waiting for my dad. I texted the master and Dawn telling them I was alright.  "Ello" Dawn and the master answered. "You ok?" "Yep still here." Dawn continued "fantastic"
"yep. im counting all the days im still safe as a victory it gives us more time to plan and prepare. Oh and i have a theory on what day the fixed point is going to be."

Dawn replied "Brilliant. I survived. Love it when I do that.Pretty much the point of view that every time lord needs to have these days. And your theory?" I continued "the extremly cold weather is hitting tonight. along with my gut feeling of the date the 9th. i believe it may be friday. Them using the cold weather to weaken me. most likely will have no school tomorrow because of it which leaves friday."

     Dawn replies "Oh and something is screwing with my temporal senses. Idek why but I don't sense time energy nearly as well as normal. And oh crap... Friday? Really? Let's hope its just another false alarm." I continued "it would be the perfect time. They even have the whole weekend to work with. though i do hope it is a false alarm. because im not sure if im ready yet" Dawn responded. "Is there any way to be ready for something like this?" The master answered her. "We have to be prepared for the worst"