The secret life. chapter 23. The forgotten battle.

I sensed the silence surrounding me now in the room. "I have feeling the silence are here. This is going to get tough you guys don't have much time"

She replied "I..can't..break..free" I willed her to keep fighting as I was knowing that was bad news. "When I try to use my powers it electrocutes me..... ahh!"

I thought about it knowing the basics of enemys fighting against someone with powers. "Well that's clever. What are we going to do?"

The next reply broke my hearts. "I don't know..... I..... just look up. I'm so sorry. Look up. And forget this ever happened. I forgive you. I hope you can forgive me...." she was giving up. Pretty much confirming our escape attempt had failed. I didn't want to do that. I wanted to keep fighting. I wasn't going to let her win. "No alayla. I can't do that." She continues "Yes you can. Look up. There's nothing we can do." At that moment I didn't look up instead I looked down. "But... I don't want to let her win." She answers "I know you don't. What else can you think that we can do?" I was heart broken. And she was right. There was nothing left for us to do. I had to look up. But before I did I tried to contact others but came up with nothing. "Look up katrina." If I was going to forget I wanted to make sure I was ready and that she knew they wouldn't make me forget for long. "They won't make me forget for long. But until then. Hang In there"
"We will." I typed bye sadly and took a deep breath then looked up. Staring straight ahead of me. Suddenly I got I massive headache worse then before i leaned

back and placed my head on the wall. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

When I woke up. I stared around the room confused on what happened, I opened my eyes slowly at first having still a headache. I thought looking around the room. I passed out. but from what. I got up and cleaned up things. I felt like I had forgotten something. Something big and important. But I had no idea what. It was strange when I woke up. I had a headache and I was confused. For a few hours I tried to figure out what it was that I forgot. But I just couldn't remember. I went downstairs and splashed some water on my face then it came to me. The silence. Alayla and the Doctor. Rani, and the secret war. She had attacked. Sending silence to make me forget. But now I remembered. She hadn't made me forget for long. I was to strong mentally. She had failed making me forget. It was a battle won. Yet a battle still lost. Alayla and the Doctor were still captured. They were still being hurt. I had to stop her. Somehow.

The secret war was far from over. And the storm was aproching. The days after nothing happened. The master had taken a few days not texting me back. I hoped he wasn't captured. But he always showed up at some point. So much like my dad on that part. Turns out he had a family problem. Ayalas clone had broke and he had to cover for it. I asked him what he was doing other then dealing with the family problem. He answered "Me? Well just fixing the problem. Fixing the perception filter. And reminding myself that alayla will be okay and not screaming out in frustration." They had transported the clone back to them so we had no idea what was being done to it. They could rig it to keep an eye on him which wasn't good. The clone was made of cyberman metal. The master informed me on. I thought about It thinking they would make me a clone too when they catch me.

I thought it was kinda cool that they were able to make a clone really good. The master spoke up. "But scary at the same time. We never knew that they could actually do that. What else are they hiding that they can do?" He was right. We didn't know. It is scary if they could make a clone of that who knows. They could do It with anything. Even pets. It made me bring up school. Christmas break was almost over and knowing the fixed point was going to happen on some unknown school day. We had to be alert. The time was aproching. The fixed point and the day everything started. First time captured first adventure. Frightening.

Already they could be using anything to keep an eye on me until the time came. It was so close. Who knew what day it would be but we were running out of time.

The secret war war going to really start. Everything would change. I would have to be brave and ready for whatever came. I was ready. But I'm not sure that that I was prepared. The day would be frightening, painful, unnerving. The master in the same boat as me. I just hoped we would get out of this storm in one piece.

It's funny how much normal teenagers take for granted. I bet no person on earth would have the same crazy life as I do. Not having to deal with enemys and danger. A year ago the worst thing i would of had to worry about would be my grades. But so much has changed since then. I wouldn't regret one day of it. didn't have an ordinary one but I never wanted one. It's who I am. This was my life and I was determined for it to extrodinary. As I prepare for the Storm ahead. I know there will be no turning back. No where to run, or hide. I had to be brave. I am no ordinary girl. I am the Doctors daughter and I will be extrodinary, brave and strong. Whatever happens. I will take to the sky.