The secret life. chapter 97 doing kindness

when i woke up  i was greeted with a surprising message.

Ashley starts out "hello"

then nightshade creepily interrupts "ASHLEY"

Ashley gets startled "AH!"

he continues "I NEED YOU TO HIDE ME."

she replies "well this is new. and why should i?"

i ask "hide you?"

he exclaims "YES. HIDE ME. LIKE,SOON. LIKE RIGHT NOW"

      "why? what for?" i ask surprised and confused by this sudden plead from my ancient enemy.

"BECAUSE I AM IN HUGE TROUBLE" he exclaims

"trouble, that you probably got your self into. whats the trouble?"  i ask

he starts explaining "well the daleks kinda told me to just let Annie stay dead and i really just couldn't do that so now I'm in huge trouble."

       i still didn't trust him. i was sure he was up to something with this. some sort of trick to get us to help him. "hmm so why should we help you?"

he explains "BECAUSE I BRUNG ANNIE BACK THATS THE EXACT REASON YOU SHOULD HELP ME."

       i decide to still not trust him because he's still my enemy and could still be tricking us "ok one condition. you promise you wont touch her anymore at all"

he insists "I won't just hide me!"

"need a promise first, or you could just run and deal with it yourself" i demand

he answers "I promise! Now Ashley go get Annie!"

Ashley questions him "Why!?"

"Because! Now just do it!" he exclaims

i want to be defiant so i say "Just hide him don't bring Annie"

he pleads "Look if they find Annie they are going to kill her, do you want that? I'm trying to hide us both now go bring her over here!"

i demand "Hide Annie in a separate place. I'm not risking her being next to Nightshade. despite his desperation"

Nightshade yells "I DONT CARE IF SHES WITH ME OR NOT JUST HIDE HER NOW!"

i agree "yeah hide her"

Ashley describes "so the daleks came and left and Annie is in bed and me and Nightshade are awkwardly sitting in the living room."

     "hmm so how's it going?" i ask

Ashley answers me "Awkward. its going very awkward"

"hmm i thought he would leave by then. I wonder if he's a prisoner of the daleks too"

"yeah. i wonder that too." i say

i continue "well at least we can keep an eye on him this way"

she agrees "yeah. that's good."

Nightshade shyly gets Ashleys attention "um...Ashley?"

"yeah?"

"RUN!" he yells