Secret life. chapter 1, part 1. the life I live.

I look up at the night sky out my window. The sky is full of stars that pierce though the darkness. I look up and think, the Doctor Is up there somewhere.., its been four months since the last time I talked to him he hasn't answered my telepathic  messages or even shown up, but he never has. So many questions I have and no answers to them. Why did he just drop me off those years ago? Why would a father do that to his daughter? Does he even care or love me. I know In my heart he does but he never shows it. Why do I not remember my past? So much I don't know and I long to have the answers for. The Doctor never let's me see him, and nothing exciting happens in my life except for the occasional strange out of the ordinary things. Every night I find myself looking up at the stars wondering where the Doctor is and wishing he would at least talk to me. Ever since that summer I found out if was a timelord my whole world has changed. I'm a timelord, i'm  not from earth, my home is somewhere far away. Gallifrey. And the planet I thought without a doubt was my home turns out that it wasn't. I'm the Doctors daughter. A name I take pride in. It's who I am. Along with so many other things that make up who I am.

When someone tells you something so impossible and unbelievable like that you have to question impossible not doubt it. I've been searching everyday for evidence and I have found it. A timelord is who it am it's my personality it's my dream for adventure it's my impossibled secret life that I live. My name is crystal my secret name is Katrina and this is the story of my life.