The secret life. chapter 98 The new enemy.

i continue talking with Ashley, chatting with her.  

she nags "I feel like i should say something along the lines of i told you so. so, i told you so"

i add "yeah. Love the person hate the sins. that's the stand point I've gone on."

Ashley explains "Most villains who experiment actually have had a traumatic happenings in their past. or they're being forced to do it. or both. you know

I have this one theory that the reason nightshade saved Annie was because they had similar past except for Annie got to meet her mom again, and he wanted her to get a good childhood he never had with his mom"

i  agree "yeah. just misunderstood.."

Ashley interjects "I think he's actually unconscious I don't think he's taking a nap"

   the rest of that evening was the Doctor Annie and silver trying to help to patch up Nightshade. cleaning his wounds. the Doctor was as far from a  medical Doctor as could be and surprising as it was Diana was more of a Doctor than my dad was. it was ironic. she walked him through the procedure on Nightshade. afterwards the Doctor wanted to never see an exposed muscle again. and i couldn't blame him i wouldn't want to do that either. i would be too scared to do anything like that intent and hands on.

i had left so i wouldn't be able to hear the procedure on him. when i got back nightshade was awake and complaining. "18 hours! EIGHT. TEEN. ITS 18 HOURS OF DOING NOTHING!"

i suggest things he could do and he replies "I could talk to Annie. That's always-GAH OK NOT DOING THAT EVER AGAIN."

Annie interjects, in her adorable mannor "Night dude? you've gots to not move it quickly! Here I'll put some Band-Aids on it to make it feels betters and don't takes it off causes it could get infected and dens falls offs"

i comment "aww you've got to admit she's adorable"

"she is. she really is." Ashley states

Annie exclaims "IVE GOTS STICKERS TOO WAIT HERES!"

    i smiled at Annies cuteness and i told them i had to go to bed. dreading the renewed week going to the danger school. last Thursday and Friday i had noticed Rani's clone watching me closely. i wondered if she was going to do it any more the upcoming week but i decided not to think about it. 

i say goodnight to them and start getting ready for bed.

during the day there's a big chance there are going to be attacks by enemies but night is another option they have too. its one thing to get though one full day of attacks and then think you are through them all, but then when night comes and you get ready for bed is when they can attack too. and is a whole other thing.

      when i was laying down about to fall asleep i heard a telepathic voice in my head. which only meant one thing. i was being attacked this night. by Rani.

but when i listened to this voice it didn't sound like Rani's it was higher, more crazy high pitched sounding.  this wasn't Rani. maybe i thought, maybe this voice was just my imagination as many times i mixed my thoughts up with my telepathic. but this definitely wasn't my voice, and it wasn't Rani's either. so who's was it?

she taunted me trying to force me to go to be but as the other times i tossed my head side to side resiting. she was winning i was losing the battle closing my eyes for longer seconds. as i was fighting she was talking to me. i asked her who she was. Rani was talking to. taunting me with words i couldn't focus on enough to figure out what she was saying. however i heard more of what the mysterious lady was. i heard her say her name and race species "the name's levana. from the race Alfigine. ~laughs suspiously seeming to know the Doctor~"

i knew Rani couldn't make me fall asleep so i demanded her tell me "Rani you know you can't make me fall asleep why are you trying again"

she taunts "oh i know i cant. but i got someone who could."

she finishes as levana continues forcing me to fall asleep.

 with this i beared myself determined. i thought if i could just warn the others. tell them i was being attacked. by this mysterious person named levana from the race called Alfigine. fight to stay awake and warn them about what's happening this night. so with all my determination i leaped for my tablet sitting on my dresser. i clutched it going to the only one i would know would be on. Diana.

she had texted just then "you're lucky I'm on"

i grin widely i was lucky and that levana and Rani didn't make me pass out ther so i couldn't warn them. i typed "lucky because... I think I may of been attacked"

sure enough shes on and replies "Oh..."

i explain "I know it's Rani and someone else an alien ive never heard of before."

"ah"

"i cant even pronounce her name. its Alfihice or something. I think she's there to finish the experiment not sure. but i don't like it" i describe

"hmm yeah." she says

"just be aware of it" i say

"i am" she promises

i start getting a headache Rani and levana trying to pull me back to bed and continue to force me back to sleep. i text in a hurry and slight desperation "blimey getting a headache again. tell the Doctor Ask him if he knows that alien. she said she's kinda like nightshade but not quite."

"okay" she agrees

i get a headache again my eyes getting tired. indication i wouldn't stay awake much longer i had to go, i dreaded it and i said night, i wondered what my dad would think about the news hearing something is happening, me getting attacked. with no way for him to know what's happening but Diana.

i returned to the place of resisting sleep. but i knew i couldn't do it forever but i was determined to stay up and resist.

levana taunts "you still aren't asleep? you wont be that for long ive almost got you. your mine."

i keep tossing but at some point my resisting got slower as i was falling asleep. i stared at one spot out my window as i heard one last word from levana

"goodnight. katrina  cant wait till next time. it'll be fun." and i closed my eyes falling asleep.