The secret life. chapter 62 The day that time forgot

When I woke up the next day and checked my notifications I was greeted with a message from Ashley.
She exclaimed "What happened yesterday?Was there even a yesterday?OH MY GOD RIVER SONG IS IN MY HEAD."

"Um you may of forgot but don't worry. Since silence can't make me forget. I can fill you in."

Ashley murmured "I think I was supposed to look at something when I got up.....something important like. I can't exactly remember what though."

I reply trying my best to help her, knowing the same thing happened to me before. "it's alright"

She insisted "But I remember it was really really important!"

"See if River can help you out"

River answered "It was a note sweetheart.You wrote yourself a note."

Ashley asked "i did?"

"Note smart. Better read it then"

Ashley exclaims "WE SAW ALAYLA YESTERDAY?!?"

I paused looking down knowing what had happened that day ,missing Alayla, Her being hurt. But I smiled remembering the good parts of getting to talk with her. I missed her. Alayla.. "Yeah we did... she's still captured."

"Oh..."she paused probably knowing what had happened then continued "What else happened yesterday that I forgot?"

I answer her trying to summarize it "Silence attacked you made you forget. River came to chat. That was awesome."

She replies "I forgot all that?!"

"Yeah silence did it"

Ashley replies "wow... Some awesome things happened yesterday."

"Yeah it did" I say feeling slightly bad that ashley couldn't remember it.
A little bit later as I was doing other things I like all the other times looked up to a ding from the notifications but it wasn't ashley. It was alayla.
Alayla said "Hey what's up?" I was filled with joy at getting to talk to her again but I knew she wasn't free yet.
I stated "Rani let you text again."

"Yeah. It was a rough night." I looked down knowing what that meant.

Ashley told her River was here and I added "Have you met River before?"

Alayla answered "Not for such a long time."

I wanted to get away from the fact of her still being captured and the pain from her going through what she did but I was concerned about her so I asked. "Are you alright better than you were yesterday today?"

"Yeah. Sort of. I got a new set of scars, but I'm okay."

I look down then decide to change the subject as to not dwell so much on the pain of yesterday. "Ashley trapped Rani in her head last night. Did you see her pass out?" I ask.

She answers "No. I probably passed out before she did. But I did see her on the floor."

I ask. "How long is Rani allowing you to talk?"

"she's allowing me to chat for an unknown amount of time..." she finished leaving for the night.
A little bit after that ashley texted me again with another mysterious message.

She asked "I have a really random sounding question.... How would you....well....telepathically trap someone in your head?"
I explained it to her on my knowledge and experience of what I knew about telpathic.

"Ok thanks." She paused for a few seconds then continued "Something's wrong. Very wrong"

I ask "what? Is there danger?"

"Not sure just something is very not right."

I ask River "River any ideas?"

She answers "Well some part of it is definitely telepathic in some way."

"Think Rani is attacking telpathicly?"

"Most likely no. Its something to do with Ashleys telepathy or something like that."

"Well last time the Doctor said there was a hole in her head telpathicly. Making her vulnerable to telpathic things."

"Making her more vulnerable to whatever's happening most likely." River replies.

I answer "Exactly"

Ashley comments "I just got randomly tired again why does this keep happening...."

I answer. "Blame Rani. Messing with your telpathic energy and your mind can make you tired often. Also give you headaches"

Ashley replies "Yeah.Sounds like It probably is."

I ask "so how are you all this morning?"

River replies "Great!Oh my god those brownies are delicious!"

Ashley intersects "WE WERENT SUPPOSED TO SAY WE ATE ONE FOR BREAKFAST!
"I can't move....Again. this is really getting less alarming and more tiring."

I answer "I assume it would"

Ashley states "I think I may try to do the telepathically capture rani after I finish my homework."

I reply "hmm I'd be careful if I were you. She may try to control your body like she threatened last time. And I don't think I can make a deal to stop her this time. So it could make it worse"

She answers "Then I'll just have to fight back and keep her in my head as long as possible."