The secret life. chapter 105 My past. The start of everything.

The next morning 11 was still mad and Ashley found herself chained to her bed post in the dream reality.

i was surprised that he would do that even more surprised when he went full timelord rage on her. i didn't like him being so mad at her it was unlike him but i know he wasn't happy about being knocked out and he hated daleks and now Ashley was half dalek. i could see his reasons but he was going to far it wasn't like him. he said words that could and most likely pierced her hearts and hurt her emotionally and threatened to hurt her. it definitely wasn't like him and i didn't like it.

    nine and river was there to keep the two from hurting each other. Finally after a little bit the 9th Doctor decided to stop the fighting by separating the two. he took Ashley to the wardrobe room keeping her safe from the enraged Eleven.

there i had a lot of time to chat with her. though i wanted to chat with my dad but he was busy trying to calm down 11 so i decided to chat with Ashley.

    Eleven yelled "SHE CALLED BOWTIES UGLY AND SHES PART DALEK! SHESS NOT ONE OF US NOW!"

the ninth Doctor disagreed strongly "Oh 11 don't say that! She still is a timelord! Shes no different than she was before. Oh Ashley don't worry. don't cry no!"

i argued "oh dear dad. it wasn't her fault to be that. and it can be fixed. i know you don't like it. but shes still one of us. and not to mention the only way i can talk to you. she's important. Oswin is a dalek too. full one but you still trust her. its no different."

"its completely different!" he argues.

     nine speaks up "I think i may take Ashley to the wardrobe.. i believe that its the safest place for her right now."

Ashley replies "I hope nine does know that leaving me in a big room full of clothing and other things is a terrible idea. "

"why?" i ask.

she answers once nine leaves "You cant expect me to not just try on all the heavy older things."

i smile seeing that would be fun.

Ashley exclaims "I CAN GET A TRENCH COAT AND A TOOL BELT AND AN AWESOME LOOKING SHIRT AND JEANS AND A BLUE SUNHAT"  

     I reply "um Ashley that's what you described as wearing in the role-play we did..."

she realizes "Oh wait. oh yeah um bad idea."

having brought up the topic of the role-play i continued "so since you are half dalek now? do you think the events in our role-play might happen? in the future" i say recalling all that happened during it.

        she replies "maybe... I don't want it to happen"

i agree "me neither. but its matching we might have no choice as it happens"

she exclaims "I...I don't want to cybermit you!"

 i add "yeah. but at least you don't do it. you know when we did that roleplay, the chair i was locked into seemed fimilar. black chair. with shackles. like the one i saw in the vision of the fixed point.  i wonder if that's going to be part of the fixed point."

"I hope not. I hope somehow we can avoid it." she states

i nod then shudder "yeah. I don't want to be cybermited. based on the visions and the discriptions from your sister long ago. it may very well happen. but lets just fight and hope you aren't the one forced to do it."