Secret life Part 4. chapter 4. homelife

I come home after the secound day of school still nothing exciting happened. I had met a new friend called oliva she seemed very nice. Doesn't talk much but I have the feeling we will be good friends.  I get on my tablet and scroll though my contacts.  No one texted me. I sigh and sit on my bed wondering what I'm going to do for the day. The room is silent and I start to get lonely. One thing about me is I get bored and lonely easily.  One thing I share with my dad. I have lost so many friends.  I'm always afraid of losing more. I've always felt that way but until I found out about my past I never knew why.

            I only have a few memorys of my timelord past, I remember gallifrey, the timewar,  the daleks and fire, my training.  One of my , memorys I have is of my mom when she died. Her name was Catherine brigget lylica.  The Doctors wife. And my mom. I had watched her die in my memory,  and after it was over my face was lined with tears. She was my mom, my real mom and I lost her. I have a mom on earth a human mom, the Doctor made it so I would be their child but I'm not.

         Since I  get lonely so quickly when I found out about my mom having ALS a muscle disease that is slowly killing her, i am filled with pain every day. She is the only mom I have left and I don't want to lose her too like I have my other friends and my other mom. I can't bear to see her in that way, weak and dying. So when I go home I go straight to my room. She doesn't understand why I do that my parents since I first found out they have been misunderstanding me.

         One day I was texting the Doctor and my best friend saw me. Of course I had to tell her what I was, thinking I could trust her but in the end she didn't keep the secret and my parents foundout.  They were worried and told me not to continue it. It was the first time I kept my secret. And I haven't told anyone since worried they might betray me and tell someone.  So I hide who I am, a timelord the Doctors daughter.  Everyday just wishing somehow someone will see the true me and understand.

          Songs. One thing I like about songs is they show who you are more than words ever could or understand you more then people ever could.  I listen to Doctor who songs, ones that are heart warming and make me smile because I can relate to them. Usually they are songs that were made on utube with pictures including the song itself. One of my favorites is a song called a a thousand years. So many promises so many dreams. I have waited a thousand years for the Doctor.  I would wait a thousand more for him.

        As I was listening to one of my utube songs the Doctor texted me right on time. I joyfully got out of utube and taped on my best friend alex's icon. Alex is my other timelord friend she was the one who helped me find the Doctor and without meeting her I couldn't of met him and found out who I was. She isn't a full timelord she's actually the cyberplanners great great great granddaughter. 

The Doctor does a sort of telpathic link with her. It's the only way I can talk to him. And it's how I met him. Though her. Like literally though her. I text back a greeting. "Hi Doctor" me and him swap stories of what strange things we saw that day. "So how was your day?" He asked me. "It was ok" not mentioning that I was lonely "I met a new friend today, her name is oliva" I waited as he was texting back "wait oliva? No it can't be" I was curious to what he meant by that response "what is it?" He replied "oliva was your old best friend on gallifrey" I thought about oliva not having much memorys of my past I found it cool "woah, so she's a timelord,  my old best friend. Wow. So that means I'm not the only timelord at my school" I was already excited for the next day to come to ask her things. But I felt joy in the fact that I don't have to face all those enemys at my school alone. I talked more with him and found out that the enemies at my school had a plan for the whole week. I had to keep an eye out and be careful. 

            My enemys surround me. But at least I'm not alone now. Timelords always find each other.