The secret life. chapter 76 The worst yet.

It was Tuesday morning on spring break. But I didn't have spring break, I had to make up the school days that were missed from snow and such during those days which I hated it was taking away most of my spring break, a present from Rani and her pals to make it hard on me. I got it I was so tired from the night before. Rani had came that night. Another of her taunting and test. While I was forced to go to sleep. In my resisting sleep from her I didn't get to sleep till it was late and when I had to wake up early for the make up day at school my first thought was. I didn't want to go. I wanted to skip that day. And I was able to all I had to do is ask my parents. I waited for the opportunity to ask my human dad. But something felt wrong about it. I didn't know what it was. When I finally had the opportunity to ask him I took it but when I said the words I'm tired and want to skip that day it almost seemed wrong. But it was already done.

Still with my night clothes on I crawled back into bed preparing to go back to sleep again. The clock read 6:03 it was very early and now since my dad had said yes. I had the rest of the morning to sleep in. When I was all settled down I still had that bad sense about me taking off that day. I had the feeling that the idea to stay home wasn't my idea that somehow I had been made to do it. I knew just how. The silence.
As I was thinking, almost about to fall asleep I heard the voice. The fimilar yet evil voice. Of Rani.
"You do know skipping the school day gives me more time for my test." She says.

I narrowed my eyes. Rani was back and she was doing another test on me Or wanting to and I had just fell right into what she wanted.
She continued telpathicly taunting me "come on go to sleep little katrina. I've got a big very important test to do on you"
I was determined to be defiant and I resisted her attempts to force me to sleep. "Just leave me alone Rani. Go away, whyd you have to show up on my day off? what kind of big important test is it exactly?" I say feeling her still forcing me to go to sleep I tossed and turned on my side knowing she can't do it while I'm on my side.
"Lay flat on your back." She's said trying to influence me to lay on my back. But instead I rolled onto my other side and laied there. "Oh it's just a test I need to do. Now lay flat!"

I ignore her still being defiant. But as I layed there I knew I couldn't stay like that. My side was aching and it hurt to stay in that position. So I finally layed on
My back. I rested my head on the pillow and the next thing I knew my hands were at my side and I was laying straight. I tried to move out of that position but it felt like my hands and feet were held down by some unseen force. Or possibly the silence. Suddenly my hands started pulsing and throbbing and I was struck with a massive headache. "Aghh Rani stop it!" She answered "how about no" the pulsing in my hands didn't stop but I the headache lessed only to be replaced by a tingling but slight pain in my neck. I felt myself relaxing and I knew I didn't want to relax while Rani was there so I started yelling at her again. I didn't like the feeling of being still and relaxed while she did what she wanted to me. "Rani just leave me alone! Stop it!" I struggled with the invisable shackles holding me in place under my layer of blankets. But it didn't last but a few seconds before I found my self layed back into place and my legs and arms strangely relaxing.

As I layed there I just stared up at the ceiling of my dark room thinking. What is she doing to me? I was scared at not knowing what she was doing. And then I was suddenly aware If she did something if I was controlled or something my Friends wouldn't know about it till it was too late. I had to contact them somehow. my mind was brought back to the effects of my body. All my limbs were relaxed and I could hardly feel them. I felt myself getting tired Rani forcing me to sleep again. I turned my head left and right trying to resist but the longer I resisted the more tired I got. Finally I lost the battle with staying awake. I close my eyes and I felt my mind drifting. Like before my mind was suddenly frantic. I had to contact the others they had no idea what was happening. But as I tried to wake up I couldn't I could feel my mind being messed with as Rani was doing something with it and my hands pulsing very uncomfortably. I tried moving my legs or arms but they wouldn't respond and just laied there still held by the invisable shackles. I couldn't move them an inch, nore my head or open my eyes. I was conscious of what was going on but I couldn't do anything. I was helpless and Rani was experimenting on me. I was her lab mouse. And I couldn't do anything.

I was frantic to find a way to contact the others. I telpathicly yelled and pleaded for help from Alayla. "Alayla help! HELP I NEED YOU. you've got to help me. Rani..Rani is testing on me please I need your help!" Rani responded telpathicly. "She can't hear you idiot she doesn't even have telpathic ability you won't be able to contact her" I listened to what she said and I knew she was right. But I didn't give up. I frantically in my paralyzed state tried out someone else that I knew I could contact.

I pleaded "Dawn! Dawn! Oh please hear me.. Rani is testing on me. Help! Please help!" After a few moments I stopped and listened but I heard nothing back. She must be sleeping. I have... I have no one. No help.. no one knows and God knows what Rani is doing to me. I felt defeated, lost ,helpless. I struggled more telpathicly my body still unable to move, as I kept feeling the hightened effects of Rani's test, fully aware of what was going on with out my eyes open. I worked out that Rani had shut off my entire nervous system except for my mind. Allowing me to be fully conscious of what was going on, but my body I wasn't able to move and inch. I didn't want this to happen I didn't want to be her lab mouse and being stuck helpless while she experimented on me. I felt the effects of the test. The headache, the uneasy stomach, my hands pulsing. As the effects of it was the only thing I was conscious of.

I struggled as best as I could my conscious mind awake. But again I couldn't move. "Rani stop it! Stop it! Just leave me alone!" I yelled that and I pleaded
Even though I knew it wouldn't do any good. I had never felt so helpless. After a while I stopped pleading and just laied there feeling the effects of what Rani was doing. I imagined what my body looked like if I opened my eyes: paralyzed unable to move, laied straight under the layers of blankets. I imagined my helpless body just laying there. And I couldn't do anything about it.

As I was thinking of this I heard Rani's voice "go to sleep now dear. Just sleep...." I knew what was happening next she was going to make me fall asleep
And I would have no way to resist. I would fall asleep and she would finish whatever test she was doing. I thought it would be better, to fall asleep and not be conscious of everything but be helpless to stop it. So I allowed myself to drift to sleep letting my mind fall asleep.