The secret life. chapter 36. The dark secret.

Lots of places have secrets. My school being one of them. Everyday I walk into the school I have to be alert. I can't trust any teachers or principal. Any one in authority there. The school is small and most students were forced to go there because their old school closed. None of the students except for me and olivia know about the situation and the danger everyone is in. The administration and staff all hold a dark secret. The other students trust them without question. They have no idea of the dark secrets they hold. The secret plots they plot behind thier backs. The secret behind thier smiles and identitys.

Surrounded by my enemys who plot everyday to catch me knowing any one of the days could be the fixed point and I could get caught. Everyone is oblivious to the whole situation. It's endangering them, even though they wouldn't believe me if I told them I still want to protect the humans at my school. I have a suspicion that Rani and them are milipilating the students, turning them into drones to work for them, spys. Thier oblivious human state being an advantage to them.

Students flock to miss igny aka Rani. For help and just to talk to her. They have no idea, her dark secret, and her secret identity. Even with olivia there I feel all alone. Surrounded by my enemys getting no help from olivia. Somehow I find shelter going to school having a normal life. Cause I know it beats the alternative, being extremely hurt on Rani's experimenting table. I find shelter hiding away being undercover. It's who i really am and I am reminded everyday by the war that wages.

But at the same time while I'm hiding away being undercover I feel trapped by my enemys who are all around me. Stuck in the system of how they run the school, and if they wanted to do something to me they could and no one would know or question them. I can't trust anyone. Impossibly alone, in constant danger everyday. Recently I caught myself laughing and crying for no particular reason at the time. I didn't do that. My enemys are trying to Milipilate my emotions. Trying to Milipilate me. I'm a prisoner in my own school. Fighting against a force that threatens to destroy and control everything and everyone. But no one knows. No one has any clue, of the secret war going on and the dark secrets of my school.

As well as being trapped at going to school surrounded by my enemys I tend to run into Rani a lot. Being in the same building we walk past each other a few times a day. It always makes me more alert. Cause I know thier secret, and I know they are up to something. Many times I would edge around a corner or about to go into a room and Rani would come out staying in the way or walking in my direction. Many times I almost bumped into her. Fortunately I didn't. But just imagining if I did end up bumping into her. It would be just as bad as knowing about the fixed point and me stuck in thier hands. Knowing how dangerous and a threat Rani is to me. I can't take the chance of bumping into her.

The fixed point keeps getting closer with each day passing I keep a look out for the clues, but I've stopped assuming the dates. I hardly keep track now. Rani and them want to catch me off guard they can they are going to. But I wouldn't allow them to trick me any longer. I would keep alert and keep being cautious. Each passing day knowing any day could be the frightening fixed point day.

Being a timelord is an uncertain path. And unknown path that leads to being extrodinary. But it is also a challenging life. Hiding among society, no one ever knowing who or what you really are. Never experiencing the extrodinary life that flows around them but they are blind to it. Oblivious to that life. And us timelords holding together fighting in a war that the world would never believe or begin to understand. We the lonely travelers. Always hidden. Always alone. But together with each other. Only having each other. It's a timelords life that we have. "For we whom a Time Lord's path will call, we must prepare to lose it all. Our love, adventure, and dreams all fall." - Dawn.