The secret life. chapter 77 The Important test

The last thing I remember  before  falling asleep  was Rani's voice telling me to go to sleep. And the next thing I know I'm awake. My eyes are still closed but I am regaining  my strength  to open them. I hear Rani's voice telpathicly "Alright  I'm done. I've restarted  your nervous  system  so you will be able to move again but take it slowly. And good job little katrina. Till next time." I didn't  like her being nice to me like she had just done a simple not uncomfortable  test on me. I opened my eyes and looked around. It was light out. The clock read 7:30 the test she did was an hour and 30 minutes  long. But for me it seemed longer than that. I was trying  to move my legs and arms so far only just moving  my feet and hands and such slowly to start. Willing my strength  to regain itself faster.

        "I did say take it slowly" Rani commented.
"Oh shut up Rani and go away. I'm not listening  to you" I said fed up with her. Thankfully  she left me alone. Once I finally  regained  all of my strength  everything  seemed normal  again. No more hands pulsing, or stomach  ache. Although  as I sat up I observed  that I still had a headache. I draped my legs over to the side of the bed and slowly  stood up. I wobbled a bit and then walked towards  my dresser  where my tablet  is. But I didn't  pick it up yet. Instead  I took a seat at the end of my bed right in front  of it. I thought  about the expirence  I had just been through. Me pleading and yelling  for Rani to stop, My feelings  after I couldn't  contact my friends  in any way, and especially  the image of my body unable to move under the covers.

        I wrapped my arms around me, I was terrified of what I had been through. I felt uncomfortable, violated and I  hated that I was helpless as Rani's lab mouse.
But mostly  I felt uncomfortable  and violated. I couldn't  shake it. I needed to tell someone  about it one of my friends. But at the moment I was too uncomfortable  to think about  doing  it. I just stared outside the pale silver glow from my window deep in thought as my mind replayed through the events. After a few moments  I felt I was thinking about it too much. I retrieved  my tablet and started texting Dawn  who was  the only one on at the moment.
        "Dawn I've got something  important  to tell you" I went to a private  message  on her profile  and continued. "The important thing  is. I was attacked  by Rani this morning."
 "What did she do?" Dawn asked.

"Well at first I didn't  see it coming was sort of asleep. She had came last night another one of her tests. And I made a big mistake.."
    "Oh no... what did you do" she says
"This morning  before  I heard her again I think. well, I chose not to go to the make up day at school. I may of been influenced at the time to say no to going but now it's really bad."

I explained "Because  I can only miss so many days. Which means that one of the days that I was going  to skip for Saturday  I now have to go to. And those ones are the ones actually  at the other school where all of the enemies  are. That was before the attack. Now it was really early  so I decided  to go back to bed. Mistake  number two...
 Since I was home alone pretty  much and was still early deciding to go back to bed. Rani took that Opertunity to do a what she calls "a big important  test " on me. It was a lot worse than last time. For her to do it. I had to be asleep  and not moving. She pretty  much shut off my entire  nervous  system  except my mind nervous  system. Basically  paralyzing me. I couldn't  move. But I was still sort of awake my mind was awake but I couldn't  move or open my eyes.."
    I paused then continued "It was bad... I didn't know what to do. I couldn't. Move. But I was yelling  at Rani to stop. She was doing  something  with my hands and mind again. But this time it was worse...."

Dawn replied "Wow... what do you think she was trying to do?"
"I don't know maybe  putting  in things to control me trigger my regeneration  in my hands. It's definitely  centered around  my hands and mind. But I haven't  been  having  the best morning  because  of that.
 I feel violated and uncomfortable. I was her lab mouse. And I couldn't  do anything. It was horrible"

"That sounds awful." Dawn says.
"Yeah. It was. I'm not sure how else to describe  how I felt after that but I hated every second  of it. Was horrible. If that's what it's going  to be like when she  catches  me and I'm experimented  on but with much more worse things and more pain. I'm more terrified then I ever was before of that..
 Rani was going  to make me forget  but she allowed me to remember  so I could  tell you guys and she could  enjoy your guy's reactions. It's sick.
 I don't know what Alayla  is going  to do once she hears about this"

"Idk about Alayla , but I'm ready to kick Rani's arse into the Time War." Dawn says
           I continued   "But her so called big important  test. It must of been big for her to have to shut off my entire  nervous system. Do you think it's another sign to the fixed point being soon? I mean now I'm basically  more trapped  than I was. Those two Saturdays  I am going  to be forced to go to school."
    "It could be a sign of the fixed point, however, i really hope it isn't." Dawn replied.

         I spent some more time sitting there still feeling  violated  and uncomfortable, thinking. Then I got a text from exactly  the person  I wanted to talk to. And needed to talk to. The one who had experienced this before  many times. I sought  encouragement from the truest friend I've known that's been through  everything  with me. Alayla. The night  before  Alayla  had came to say hi but I didn't  have very much time to talk to her. And I instantly  felt better when she texted. I once heard that every person  thats put in your life Is there  for a reason. Wether it's encouragement or for a situation  to help with. And Alayla was there for so much in my life and I knew it. This was one of those moments.

"Hello
 I told you I would come back."
    "Yes you did. And you kept your promise. Unfortunately  I have more bad news for you. News you won't like"
"Bloody hell, what is it." She replied
     I started out  "Ok let's see where to start. After you left last night. Rani came again.
 Another one of her tests. Didn't  know how long she would be aparently it was most of the night after she forced me to go to sleep. Apparently since it was all night I wasn't at all prepared  for an attack in the morning"

"Okay.. What time did they attack?" She asked.
 "Around six It was early  so I decided  to go back to bed little did I realize Rani was still sticking around and she decided  it was the perfect time to do a so call "big important  test on me" it definitely  was big and was definitely  worse than last time. She was still focusing on my hands and head. But in order for her plan to work I had to not be able to move. Ohh you won't like this part.." I say. Holding  back my words.

"Just say it. I'll have to hold back from beating her up anyway." Alayla  answers
I explained "So she had to keep me from moving  I was trying not to fall asleep. What she did was she shut off my nervous system. Except  for my mind. Basically  parlizing me so I couldn't  move but I was fully conscious  of what was going on. The effects  of her test were more worse then last time. And I was trapped. No way to contact  anyone no way to escape.i was her lab mouse. And I couldn't  do anything  while she tested on me..."

Alayla  replied  "Permission to send her out to oblivion later on?"
"I was yelling at her telpathicly  of stop of course she wouldn't. And yes you may have permission." I finished smiling at her response. It was nice to have a friend  that cared that much about me.

I continued  "This test I hated. Pretty  much the worst I've felt so far... afterwards  I took me a full minute  to recover to be able to move again. But I was hurt emotionally. Felt violated, uncomfortable, slightly  terrified of what I had experienced"
  "Yeah. That's what it is like for a first timer......" she replies.
I stare at her words glad I could  find relation  with what I've been through.
"Yeah I thought I could  find relation with you about it"
She contined "Yeah. you may not like it, but you will unconsciously get used to it....." I didn't  like that sentence. But I knew she was probably  right. I didn't  want to get used to it. It was terrifying and horrible. But yet I knew I would  expirence  it more than once in my life.
I explained  "I mean that was horrible  and knowing  more of that's yet to come. Worse with more pain. Gosh. It's left me terrified. More than I have been. It's not fun that is."

"It really isn't. We'll get out of this." She said giving me a little encouragement that really helped. Maybe. Somehow  we would  get out of it.
"yeah somehow Blimey  you are younger than me but yet you've been through more of that horrible  experience. I'm so  sorry." I said thinking  about how much it affected me after ward's  and her being younger then me but going through worse. Like it would  expirence In the future.
"It's fine. The sad thing is that this is the third time it actually happened." She said.
"Now I guess we both have had that expirence but my worst of it is yet to come." I reply

"Yes. After this, let's just hope it doesn't happen again." Alayla  replies
"Yeah. But I sort of have the feeling  it might. Knowing how torchwood  is probably  still after us" I state
"Yeah. It's going to happen  again...." Alayla  realized.
I finish "Yeah... We are aliens, timelords.  humans and others would always  try to experiment  on us... Cause we are different  and so extrodinary. Because  we are us."