The secret life. chapter 106 levanas attack

later that evening at about 1 me and Ashley were bored and Ashley asked me to do something to see something.

 "pinch your wrist. Don't ask why just do it." she says

i saw see was trying to see something so i did not asking any questions. "ok"

she replies "Well ok that's odd..."

i figured she wanted to try out the mind gap link so i asked "did you feel it?"

she answered "yup."

     "but your arms aren't aching are they?" i ask

"no but that's just the thing! oohhhh this is amazing, this is brilliant! This is quite clever."

slightly confused i ask "what? what is brilliant?"

she exclaims joyfully "THIS THING! this little telepathic link! Something I'm supposed to be feeling in another reality is something your feeling instead and its a different kind of touch its someone else did. but when you pinched your wrist, you felt it AND I FELT IT! its amazing! and were two totally different people on different parts of the U.S. and the only thing connecting us is the wireless connections of the internet and a telepathic gap! ITS TOTALLY FANTASTIC!" she pauses then continues "sorry I get really excited over things sometimes"

      i smiled also being astonished by the mind gap we talked more about it. The smells and the such we both felt and experienced because of it. as I'm feeling myself really aching i have concern "so I'm aching and you aren't and the aching and stuff seems to be increasing since you aren't feeling it? think its someone like Rani doing it? i might be cause of me being busy typing on this but. its always possible for Rani to try experimenting on me like this."

      Ashley answers "Its probably her. Or it might be that your probably going to be sucked into the mind gap or something"

a mysterious female  voice rings "Clever. Clever. Little. Girl."

i reply "Well that's a mysterious voice. could it be levana? or Rani not wanting to reveal herself just yet. or someone new. like you said wanting to pull me into the dream reality."

     the female voice continues "Your mom says hi Ashley. You know she's really sad about you not helping her. Very sad."

Ashley describes her "Um she's wearing white gloves a-and she's got a sword."

i recognize her as being levana she raises her voice "Do you see this Ashley?"

    I ask "hmm Ashley what is she doing?"

Ashley answers nervously scared "S-She's got her foot on my back a-and a s-sword in front of m-my face."

levana speaks up threatening Ashley "I SAID do you SEE THIS?! No. NOW YOU SEE THIS IDIOT!"

Ashley stammers scared "Y-Yes I s-see it."

"And do you know what happened to people like you with your little "talent" or whatever you call it on my home planet?" she asks

     "N-No"

"Lies. You know perfectly well. Now say it." she commands

"T-They killed us all. None were left behind and everyone in the household had to die too." Ashley describes

"Good. Now prepare to die. you fool!" Levana threatens

"AHHHH!" Ashley cries out

       I demand warning levana "No! don't you dare!"

after a few seconds she replies revealing her joke "I'm kidding. Sadly, Lord Rani wants you alive."

"Lord rani? More like Lord idiot!" Ashley says

"Keep talking that way and I'll make sure death will be your fate. Now let me see your arm" levana demands

"no"

"If you don't I will draw first blood of the new empire's war for freedom and domination!" levana cheers

"No. you grew up in the mid evil ages didn't you?" Ashley states

"How'd you know?!?!" levana exclaims

       "blimey" i state

"It was quite obvious actually." Ashley says

"You're trying to distract me aren't you?"  levana asks

Ashley answers "yep."

"Now just give me your wrist!" levana commands

"No!"

"Fine idiot."

Ashley cries out "GAHHHHHH!"

I comment "oh dear."

"stop trying to wiggle! and stop screaming!" levana says

"what are you doing to her." i say demanding to know

Ashley cries out more "GaaahhhhHHHHH!"

The ninth Doctor runs into the room "ASHLEY!"

     Levana quickly says a good bye then leaves "Uh oh. Goodbye for Now!"

i cheer "Dad!"

nine asks "What's happened!"

Ashley pleads "My back! My back my back!"

      nine answers "That's definitely gotta hurt. Ashley is alright. She'll be fine but she shouldn't get up or move her back or arms"

turns out levana had etched a symbol into her back with her sword. a star inside a triangle. which turned out to be a symbol used in a fanfic she once did that turned out to be now a timey wimey sense.

     The Doctor suggested to take her to a room called the zero room where no one can transport to her or anything. but Ashley was crying cause she had saw a timey wimey vision of her regenerating in that room. so they didn't.

 as before i worried on what Ashley regenerating would mean for me.

      and i went to bed that night wondering if it would happen.