The secret life. chapter 59 The torture trial

It was Friday  I was doing  what I usually  did after school half way  through  I got a surprising  text from Ashley. "Alayla!!"
When i read it i was like what!? Was it really  Alayla? Had she comeback? I was holding my excitement  in until I would  confirm it. I went to Ashleys  and Alaylas profile and looked for any sign of Alayla, and there showing  on the screen was Alaylas icon.
        "Hello"

"Alayla Oh man have I missed you!" She answers "I know"

"So we're you captured? I never know if you aren't  or are so how did you escape?" She plainly but sadly  answered  "I didn't" I look down knowing  that means she's still captured  and dreading the thought.

"Oh so Rani is just letting  you chat then." She replies  "Yuppido"

Eleven  blurted out  "That's a stupid word.Yuppido.Blah."  "well then that's nice of her..." Rani intersects "Well I can be nice,can't i?"

"Well then. Hello." Alayla  states.

I answer her "Not normally  for you what made you want to be nice this time?"

She answers "Oh it's just a little thing I need to take care of. A tiny very little thing."

Alayla comments "As usual."

"Besides she probably won't even remember today." Rani states.

"Guessing  you're  going to make her forget then"

Alayla complains "I can't type that fast with my freaking hands tied. How in the world  did you capture me?"

"Typing  with hands tied blimey  that's probably  pretty  tough" I comment.

Rani Replies  "I just did,Sweetie.And most of you wont even remember today.No one will.The day that time forgot.How.....interesting sounding?"

Alayla says sarcastically  "Great. Just great...."

I state thinking  out loud "Planning  on using  silence  then?" "No. Probably  not" Alayla answers.

Rani continues "why would  I tell you?" "Exactly. And there's the Rani we all know and love!" Alayla exclaims  dramatically.
I correct her "I wasn't asking I know you wouldn't  tell me"
she contines "And just so you now,The little bundle of telepathic energy and regeneration energy over here has convinced(Meaning  me basically.) have you not forgot about today.Little annoying child she is."

Ashley commented "um. I'm right here. I'm not annoying!And I'm not a child!"

Alayla  complains "But I have homework to do! And an essay to write with a continuation of my story!"

I comment "Is she having  you do homework  while captured  and hands tied?" Alayla  answers "Yup. She's like an abusive mother to me!"
         Me and Alayla  started protesting  and talking about how Rani's a enemy who loves to experiment  on people  how she's always  abusive. After a little bit of that ashley  Interupted "she left"

"Not good" Alayla  adds. I felt like saying good. To have her not be around for that day but Alayla  kept  going "oh..not good." "Not good! Do you know where I am!?" Alayla  exclaims.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry for you Alayla!" Ashley  say thoughtfully.

"Probably  back at her base." I answer.

"She's coming. I can hear her footsteps." Alayla  replies  nervously "And their light. Which means that she's really mad.... She came in with a smile...... I know what this means........ Experimentation....... not again." Alayla  explains  fearfully.

     I reply not liking this knowing  what It means "oh gosh... no.. Probably  going  to hurt you having  us here hearing  about it . blimey.." I dreaded hearing my best friend  in pain, even if I didn't  physically  hear it, it was a different  form of torture and I hated it. "No..."

Alayla  answers "I'm sorry.." I shake my head. "It's not your fault it's Rani's" "No. It's mine. I should have held back my speech like before." Alayla  states. I try my best to stay strong for her. "It's alright  we all know you are going  through the worst.."

She replies  "Hmm. But you guys can't do anything but watch and hear my pain. That's torture on a new level." "Yeah it is" I admitted.

She replies "Yeah..... I'm.... I got to go for a little while. I don't want you to read my pain on the chat."

I pull in my lips in an attempt  to stay strong for my friend  "Alright  hang in there"

"Will do" she says then leaves.
              We all were aware of the many times Rani had experimented on Alayla  having her and our friends  in pain we hated it. All of us did. She was hurting  our friends  and at the moment  we could  do nothing  to stop her. We were being hunted down one by one our fate being caught  by Rani and being experimented on. We all feared it but the same thing that we feared and dreaded kept us strong. We wouldn't  let her do this. When we got the chance in the future  we would  stop her. And we would  fight, it would  be the darkest hour. However we must always  remember. It is always  darkest before the dawn.