The secret life. chapter 20. The secret war

Days passed. The Doctor stayed for thanksgiving and lived my life though my eyes. Alayla and the Doctor bonded more. The Doctor found that he really missed me, as much as I did him. He was determined to make up for it. To do his best to retrieve my fob watch. To get me back. Alayla tried to trick them hiding as a enemy. She almost got caught by Alex but she quickly made her forget. She had gotten out after that. But our plan to get it back failed. our attempts to get my fob watch back failed. And they still have it.

School had started again. The enemys tricked us with the assumption they were coming. To keep the benefit of suprise. After many attempts of guessing and assuming what day the fixed point would be all of it failed. We found out more about the fixed point. Apparently it was going to be on a school day. They were going to pull me out of class. Then capture me.

I've been talking more with Dawn and alayla. Everyday after school we talk and swap stories of what went on. Strange things we noticed and such.

The storm was aproching but we had no idea when it would come or how they would do it. No plan. No backup. And the walls tumbling around us.

The secret war just started to get intense. They are cornering us. Capturing us one by one. Attacking our home. Everyone we love. Taking advantage of our strengths and weaknesses. They had thought of everything. And all we had for us was trying to be ready for whatever they sent out against us.

As we struggled to try to figure out thier plan. I figured out just what they were going to do. They planned on enslaving humanity. As for us. They had bigger plans for us. My only plan for when the day comes is having faith in my abilities when I break out of the cyberplanners control as I had envisioned. But they had even foiled that. Once I broke out they had a plan for that too. They were going to experiment on me. Just like they were doing to the Doctor.

Then planned on me being experimented on by a Rouge timelady named Rani. She was a timelady on Gallifrey in the old days. She had a passion for experimenting on other timelords. She loved it. But then she got caught and exiled. I would of never know about her until Dawn showed me a picture of her and I recognized her as one of the staff at my school. Hence the cyberplanner saying he had lots of allies there.

When all of us timelords are being attacked like this we really have no place to go. As it is they could attack me at the school any day at any time. I was surrounded. Talk about dreading to go to school. We were scared. For everyone we loved. Each other and ourselves. Many nights felt like it was the silence before the storm. The calm. Right before the storm when everything would happen. The situation was bad. For me and Alayla we shared a common trait that our enemies were after. Our powers. They wanted to control them. I realized just the whole reason Rani wanted to experiment on me and the cyberplanner to control my mind. For my extrodinary abilities. My stronger brain function. Just plain me being the Doctors daughter. They were after us. And they would stop at nothing till they got us.

Dawn one night as we all were talking put out a qoute from a poem she made. "For we whom a Time Lord's path will call, we must prepare to lose it all. Our love, adventure, and dreams all fall." -Dawn. I wouldn't forget those words.

A few more days had passed. The Doctor was doing a telpathic link/mind share again. He was talking to the master. They had made an alliance. Because Rani wanted to experiment on him too. Apparently he had a crush on alayla. The deal was if he helped he could control her for two weeks after. The Doctor didn't want to agree to that much time. But he pushed and we didn't have much options. They talked that night rembering old times. When they were best friends on Gallifrey at the academy. It was a different side of the master and the Doctor, I hoped I would see more of that side. He tried to infiltrate the enemys base. Try to figure out any helpful information on thier plan. But he couldn't find anything. In the process he got captured. Alayla rescued him. So he was going to be staying with alayla for a while, alayla putting a perception on him so her parents couldn't see him.

All my timelord Friends knew our enemies were watching us. A lot of us knew we were being followed by the silence. Especially Dawn, who happened to live right near a silence base. It was just a matter of time before they came after us. From what I pieced together from Rani's taunts and threats. She was going to take me last. Picking off my friends all before me. So they knew what was coming. We all did. But how ready would we be. No one knew.