The secret life. chapter 73 confronting the enemy

"Owwwww" she exclaims.

"Ok I'm going to speak to the cyberplanner. Prepare yourself. Cyberplanner you there?"

After a few moments the enemy responded the cyberplanner was here.
"Ah! Hello again, Katrina"

I started out "Hello. This is your doing. Trapped her in my fob watch didn't you?" I say having already figured it out.
"You've noticed! Glad someone has. Idiotic Melrose thinks it's real. Tsk tsk tsk." He says.
"Well kind of hard to not notice when I did a timey wimey roleplay and it's happening exactly now. So that's what you've been up to"

He answers "Been in her mind for a while, playing her like a toy."
I reply "Was wondering why I didn't hear your blabbering mouth around when Rani came to visit" I say. Feeling fimilar with how the cyberplanner likes to mess with and control minds.
"Rani is an idiot with power" he states
"Guessing you don't like her then?"
"Not particularly no" he states.
"Yes. Assumed so. She probably told you off a few times" I say taking note of what I've learned about the cyberplanner,to maybe use it to my advantage in the future.
"A few"

"Yes. So how are you doing the fob watch thing?" I ask seeing if he would confirm my Theory. Using his overtalkitive mouth against him. To get answers.
He explained "Easy.
Click it open and keep it in her hand.
Along with a few wire taps" I shiver thinking about how he would just do something like that without care. Like he would cybermite me on the fixed point.
Knowing how in the roleplay it happened I continued "Electric pulse through her vortex mulipulatior too?"
"Yes"
"Thought so. Had to have had been that. Pulse to transport her in there.
Well her mind at least. So for you to have to be able to do that she must of been captured."
He replied with another simple yes.
"You know me always figuring stuff out. Now how long you plan on keeping her like that?" I hear his words echo in my mind. you know we could use that.

"I don't know, until I get bored of her?"
"Hmm so that's your idea of fun trapping her in my fob watch memories. Well aren't you creative" I say sarcastically.
"Green is not a creative colour. The enemy is confused!"

I read his words in fact confused. What did he mean by that?
I reply "How in the the world does green have anything to do with this?"
"You have no idea what I'm saying haha" he says clearly enjoying my confusion of his expression. "You are not catching on are you?"
"Not really no" I say.
"Good."
"Gosh you love giving me mysterys."
"Goodbye for now" he finishes and leaves. I stare at the last two words. For now. He was coming back. Of course he was still had the whole fixed point thing with him taking over my mind. Which gave me shivers just thinking about it. When would he come back? The cyberplanner was back. But how much longer would he stay to chat before that fateful day came? I wouldn't know.