The secret life Chapter 13. The vixen.

"Help! Katrina." I stared at the text after first getting on my tablet. Alex or someone I knew was in danger and needed my help. "Doctor?" Another text came "oh you think it's him?" Who was this? I needed to find out cause I know it wasn't alex by the way the wording was. "Who are you?" "Guess who." I guessed on one of the enemys that loves to say that phrase "cyberplanner." "You were always quite the guessed" she must know me somehow.. "am I right?" "No." I guessed again "missy or torchwood?" Dreading that if I found out it to be torchwood.  Last time I heard from them they wanted to experiment on me. I got another reply back "worse..come on you must know me by now."  I thought but I couldn't think of anyone. "The master?" Knowing I've seen a lot of him lately.  "No..but close" the mysterious person answered.

      I think more and some of the characters in my roleplays in the past names. Enemy names. "Casy jones? Dreamlord?"   "No...! Ugh since you will never guess, I will tell you." Hearing the person giving up on the guessing game was a relief.  It's time to find out who this person was. "Thankyou.  Blimey." I waited anticipated to find out who the person was. "I am your vixen."

   "Huh? Sorry but I've never heard of you. Who are you? My vixen... what is a vixen?" I type slightly confused.  "A vixen is the parrell universe you." I think it though.  Another parrell self. Hmm. I've met one before I wonder if this is the same one. She continues "I am the Gothic outcast. Who has extremely strong powers and is the EVIL Doctors daughter." I knew she was some sort of enemy. "Well you could of just said parrell evil me." I say "I prefer vixen."  "Ok. So what do you want? And we're you the one that texted last time?"  "I wanted to chat" she answered I still wanting an answer. "Ok.you still haven't answered my other question."

      "Yes. No. Maybe." She stole my line. Well she is me.. "The one in the jail? That parrell me? Are you her?" "No. Different parrell universe" she answered. 

"Alright.  So what was with the help katrina?" I ask wanting an answer to the distressful looking text. "My name is Kerri by the way. My best friend is melanie." I think about that name. "Kerri hmm. Not a bad name" she continues "melanie is Melrose vixen." Melrose the timelord name of my best friend alex. "Hmm. Her vixen."  I received another text. "Katrina help! It's melrose. She is kidnapping me." "Oh no!" She continues.  "Help!"  I scramble to figure out how I can help.  But is met again by my  friends being in danger and me stuck not being able to do anything.  "How? How can I help! Alex!" I received a simple text from the vixen. "Ha." Which enraged me. She was hurting my friend. "I am not you. You are evil and don't care about anyone but yourself. Leave alex alone!" I demanded.  "She is being reformed by the master. Taken to the drum tank she is."  I thought.  That can't be good. "No. Let her go! What is a drum tank?" Realizing I didn't know what it is. She started clearing up my confusion.  "A tank that whoever goes in it gets drums stuck in her head. Like the master."  "No. Let her go!" I demanded once more. Frustrated by having to just watch the situation not able to help. "Never." "Please she's my best friend." I pleaded.  "No she isn't." "She is." She argued back.  "No. You have to have more better friends then shady Internet friends." I know she's right and I do have other friends.  I know you can find some solid good friends on the internet and alex being one. "Yes. I do have other friends. But that doesn't mean she's not still my friend. Why are you doing this. What do you get out of it?"

        "Helping her get over the hurt you caused her."  "What did I do?"  She answers  "she knows you don't trust her as much as your other friends. She knows you will just one day forget her." No she's wrong I wouldn't just forget her. She showed me whole I was. She was my best friend when I needed one. And she was there. How would I ever forget her. "I would never." "She has seen your future. Well I'm going to let you two talk. Ta ta" I stared at the screen.  "Ugh...crystal?  Katrina?"

I started to text back.  Now knowing things that she never told me. "Hi.. you never told me those things you saw my future. I can't believe it but I forgot about you."

She replies "I didn't tell you that? How do you know?"  "Vixen" "oh..kerri. how much did she tell you?" "I can't even imagine forgetting you." I say. 

        "It's partially the cyberplanners fault.... he kinda takes over half your mind." She knows my future.  I wonder if I could know more without getting too much spoilers.  "I don't know what will happen to you or me. Or anything like that. You have been my friend and you have fought enemys with me and helped me find who I was and I will never forget that. You have made a huge difference in my life." I say wanting to tell her how I've always felt about her. I continue "we are all stories in the end. Just make It a good one." "Thanks" she says back. We Chat more forgetting about the situation.  Since she knows more of my past I ask her things about my past regenerations and such. Turns out I had at one point  red hair. Which I always knew I had. We were still good friends and that's what mattered.