cheater sabine x jedi male reader x seventh sister

Start from the beginning

Y/n: well if you know what i did i am pretty sure we be good, ezra you seen sabine?

Ezra: no i mean the last time i saw her when we split up to get some items .

Hera: mm y/n go find her and make sure she is safe ok.

You nodded and head out as you look around for sabine as well try to avoid any attention that you look for her that you slowly recognize a person ahead that you see to be her that she is with someone as you slowly walk and follow them.

You walk ahead even more that you see she went to a corner that you felt a bit nervous for some reason that you head to the corner to see her that make you eyes widden that what you see is she is making out with the other person.

Y/n: what the ..

You said with surprise as they heard your voice as she surprise and push off the person .

Sabine: y/n umm  its not what you think..

Y/n :....i-i just don't know ...

Sabine: please i-i can explain ..

Y/n: explain..

Sabine: you weren't around...it was hard for me to see you again .

Y/n: ...i was train for my knowledge to be a jedi so i can protect you and the others ... but now its different.

Sabine: y/n ..i..

Y/n:don't... alright its over between us .

She shaken a bit as she tear up that what you said make her heartache as you felt it too that you hear the footsteps coming towards them as you take a peek and see one of the inquisitor

Y/n: they are coming ...you should go and head to the ship.

Sabine: no your coming with me alright..

Y/n: its ok i will be fine..go i will handle them i will tell kanan about this you better go!

Sabine put her helmet back that she went back to the ghost ship.

You grab a communicator

Y/n: hera,kanan sabine will come toward you guys in a few but i want you to go after you get her i will distract them i 'll find my way back to you guys.

Hera: you crazy?!

Kanan: you be safe.

Hera: kanan your crazy! We need to get him.

Kanan: no he will find us.

She sigh softly as you look at the person as you recognize to be the seventh sister .

Y/n; oh man i am not in the mood to handle you

Seventh sister : your not going to get away that easy.

You and seventh sister take out each other lightsaber as they begin to charge and attack with each other .

Meanwhile
Sabine arrive at the ghost ship as kanan saw her as give the signal to hera .

Sabine: we have to go back for him!

Kanan: no..we go now and i am pretty sure i can hear from his tone something is up ...so sabine you are the last one being with him..what happen .

Sabine look at them as she look down softly as they went out of there while you battle seventh sister as seeing them gone as you sigh softly that you fall down from her kick.

Seventh sister: mmm why are you that weak hmm? Your not usually like this ..

Y/n: nothing ..

Seventh sister: oh yea?