Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!

Start from the beginning

Without any hesitation, Beomgyu switched off the flashlight. Making poor Taehyun flinch and panic, "Yah! W-Why did you turn it off?!" he hissed, slapping Beomgyu's back.

The older male didn't respond, looking over to face the younger. Beomgyu placed his index finger on his mouth, telling Taehyun to quiet down. And pointed at the door that had light coming out of it.

Taehyun blinked a couple of times. "W-Why is there light coming out of one of the study rooms? Ms. Chu never forgets to turn them off," he whispered, peering from Beomgyu's back.

"Well she's old. She's bound to forget things every now and then," Beomgyu retorted. "Anyways, let's go."

Despite being scared of the dark, Taehyun nodded. "Alright, let's do this."

Beomgyu slipped the flashlight into his hoodie pocket and took a hold of Taehyun's hand. And slowly made their way to the source of the light, upon getting closer. The horrendous noises were getting louder and louder with each step they took.

Beomgyu averted his gaze to the blonde. "Ready to meet the ghosts sweetcheeks?"

"And die? Sure, I mean. I'm sure I lived long enough." Taehyun answered plainly.

Slightly chuckling at the younger's response. Beomgyu slowly peeked through the slightly ajared door, his body stiffened, face pale at what he saw.

"Hyung? What's wrong? I-Is it that bad?" Taehyun whispered, mindlessly peeking through the slightly opened door.

And all Taehyun could think of was,

OH

MY

GOD

There, inside of the study room. Was Ms. Chu, leaning against a table, and on top of her was the guard who was supposed to be patrolling the school at night. And what was worst, they were both naked to the bone!

Taehyun covered his mouth when he watched them perform an intense act of intimacy. The librarian released a moan of pleasure that echoed through the empty library. Making it sound like a howl, accompanied by screech from the table and a grunt from the night guard.

For once, Taehyun wished he was attacked by a vengeful ghost rather than seeing this- intimate act.

And without any hesitation, Beomgyu immediately sprinted out off the library. Dragging the poor blonde who almost tripped in the process.

Once they were outside, the two boys were panting. Faces red with utter embarrassment of what they saw.

"D-Did I see that right? Or was Ms. Chu and the night guard really making out?!" Taehyun shouted between his heavy breaths.

Beomgyu scoffed. "Well, if you didn't see it clearly then c'mon. Let's go back in and confir-

"N-No! There is no way am I going inside the library ever again! Never!" Taehyun yelled, the image of the scene was still fresh in his mind. Oh boy, he'll surely get nightmares of those later on.

"Guess that solves the mystery of the haunted rumors," Beomgyu sighed. Oh brother, erasing the scene from his memory vault will be quite challenging.

"Oh my gosh, it keeps replaying on my head! Oh my poor eyes, they just got tain....ted..." Taehyun yawned, rubbing his eyes.

His dorm mate let out a chuckle. "Sleepy now, are we?"

Taehyun stubbornly shook his head. "Nope! Not sleepy at all. C'mon let's head back to the dorms." he said, blinking ever so often, swaying like a boat as he attempted to walk.