Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library

Start from the beginning

After all, his hyung had been wishing that something interesting would happen.

Then— out of nowhere— Taehyun had a thought.

'Wait, by bear, did Yeonjun-hyung's friend possibly meant by Beomgyu-hyung? Well that kinda makes sense in a way. So the honeycomb she meant must be.... me?'

Taehyun shook his head, he rubbed his forehead, and walked back to his classroom.

What a weird thought he had back there.

+×+

"Investigating the supposed haunted library? Sure, I'm in!" Beomgyu said plainly, plopping a candy into his mouth.

"W-Wait, really? You sure?" Taehyun asked, he was kind of taken aback by Beomgyu's answer.

The older let out an airy laugh, "Why wouldn't I be? I mean, who knows, maybe we'll find something.... bizarre," he said as he gave the blonde a side smile. "And besides, there isn't much murder or suspicious cases around school. So why not go ghost-hunting at midnight?" 

Taehyun stared at him, wondering if Beomgyu was being sarcastic or not. It was hard to read him since the older had the tendency of changing his attitude. From being goofy and chill to being serious and sarcastic.

Taehyun lowered his gaze to the wide soccer field before them. The soccer players were practicing on the field, their white shirts stood out from the green trimmed field.

"I guess it's not that bad of an idea," the blonde muttered, plopping a lollipop onto his mouth.

"Alright, so then...." Beomgyu took a hold on Taehyun's lolly stick and swiftly took out the lollipop from Taehyun's mouth.

"See you at midnight, sweetcheeks." the brunette gave him a playful wink and a smirk, placing the lollipop he stole between his lips and walked away, hands in his pockets. Leaving Taehyun in a state of shock.

+×+

Later that night, the moon was on full display along with the stars. The dormitory was covered in a blanket of silence and darkness.

Taehyun was peacefully sleeping on his bed, curled into a little ball under his comforter as he cuddled with a pillow, Mr. Squirrel was beside him. As the young boy slept soundly, a soft creak came from his bedroom door.

Soft pads of feet were nearing the sleeping boy's frame. Once this person reached Taehyun's bed, the young blonde male stirred on his sleep, causing him to roll to his left. Taehyun let out a sleepy sigh, he was about to flutter his eyes open when he felt a hand on his arm.

He flinched at the sudden contact, eyes widen like saucers and his heart was pounding. Taehyun's breath hitched and his sleepiness was long gone. There stood a hooded figure, he couldn't see his face.

But just as when Taehyun was about to scream. An all too familiar laugh surged out from the figure before him.

"HAHAHAHA... Wah~ Taehyun-ah, did you have a pleasant slumber?" Beomgyu asked, a sly grin on his face.

The blonde male frowned, and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I did. Until you barged in and scared the life out of me."

"Well I'm glad you did, and you should see your face. It was priceless, anyways, get up. It's almost midnight," Beomgyu said, almost shoving his phone to the younger's face.

Squinting his eyes on the sudden contact of light. Taehyun glared at the screen, screw his hyung for putting the brightness on full!

11:48 PM

It read, rubbing his eyes, Taehyun yawned, "You know what? You can go without me. I have a test tomorrow." the younger said, hiding his whole body on his comforter.

He heard the older scoff. "You're just saying that cause your lazy."

"I know now shoo, I wanna sleep," Taehyun mumbled.

The brunette let out a sigh, "Well... I guess you leave me no choice."

Wondering to why he said that, Taehyun felt his mattress sink a bit. And suddenly, his comforter was harshly peeled off from him. Revealing a serious looking Beomgyu, and before he knew it.

Taehyun was trapped under the brunette, his arms were being held down along with his legs.

"If you don't come with me— I'll kiss you," the older threatened him, voice dangerously low.

Despite being nervous by his threat, Taehyun chuckled. "I know you won't. You don't take your threats seriously hyung."

The young male gulped as the brunette slowly leaned forwards. And Taehyun found himself staring into his eyes again. His stomach was twisting like knots and his heart was pounding, he was getting nervous as Beomgyu kept getting closer.

The young male tried not to gasp when he felt the older's cold lips against his ear. Making him shiver with secret delight, "Do you think I wasn't serious when I'm this close?" he whispered again.

Taehyun gulped, shakily, he whispered, "No."

The younger could feel the older smirk, his mattress moved a bit and Beomgyu was now facing him. A lousy grin plastered on his lips.

"Good, now get up. I'll meet you at the living room." Beomgyu smiled, not before kissing the younger on the forehead before getting off the bed and walking out of his room.

_____________________________________________

Yeah it's kinda boring I know. I hope you guys aren't getting bored though because I decided to give you guys some confused and tensioned Taegyu moments before I move to the bigger piece of the cake.

But I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria