✏️ Other Works ✏️

Hey y'all! Ruru here, coming to congratulate those of you who actually finished My Muse ( which was probably was wayy too long ). This "chapter" will be updated frequently with information about new and upcoming works, that I hope you'll check out and enjoy. Thank you for finishing My Muse! It's been such a joy in my life to write, and I'm glad so many other people liked this as much as I do. Without further ado, please check out:

🥀 MONSTER: Reader x Ray ( The Promised Neverland ) 🥀 Life at Grace Field has been great. You have your loving family, good food, and endless fun! The day comes when Ray, your best frenemy, finally gets adopted. Everyone is happy for him- Until he comes back to the house in a stretcher. The gate had crashed right on top of him, and he was knocked out cold. As Norman is shoving you up the stairs, you catch a glimpse of his fatal wound- or did you? The next day, Ray is up, awake, and seemingly normal with not a single scratch left on his body. You swear you saw something, and his strange behavior spurs you on to watch him- and inevitably get closer to who you think could be a monster. !!OUT NOW!!

A Little Bit of Magic: Reader x Ray ( The Promised Neverland ) ✨ You were happy. Once. It was almost a lifetime ago. You had your best friends, Norman, Emma, and Ray. You had your happy family, a loving mother and father and went to great school. That all changed the day your parents were murdered, leaving you to fend for yourself, the place you once called school now your home. Emma and Norman had stood by you your entire life, but Ray? Well, Ray had avoided you the moment he'd heard the news. It's been five years since the accident and you'd changed from an enthusiastic, happy girl into an angsty, rude, lazy one- who absolutely refuses to take the required Pyro course to move onto the next year. Your trauma comes into play on your first day at class, Headmaster Isabella offering you an alternative to pyro. A tutor. And it just so happens to be Ray. A confrontation with him is inevitable, as you navigate the stormy sea of a social life, hot jocks, broken hearts and healing old wounds. Can you forgive him for what he'd done? Can you find the truth? And more importantly- can you change your destiny? !!OUT NOW!!

💙 Bad Little Childe: Reader x Childe ( Genshin Impact ) 💙 After defeating Stormterror, Venti sends you and Paimon off to Liyue, where you plan to confront the Geo Archon, Rex Lapis, at the Rite of Descension. You plan to ask him about the whereabouts of your brother, the Gnosis, and how he plans to deal with the rash actions of the Fatui, after the eighth harbinger, Signora, steals Venti's Gnosis. You make it just in time for the Rite of Descension, meeting Lady Ningguang of the Liyue's Qixing as she summons Rex Lapis. Instead of the dragon majestically landing in Liyue Harbor's plaza, his dead body crashes into the table of offerings. The scene before you hit harder than a truck. The Geo Archon- He's dead. Lady Ningguang immediately calls for the apprehension of those who were at the scene, including you. This is bad. A foreign traveler attending the Archon's descension would of course be the first suspect. You try to sneak your way out fo Liyue's plaza, but you're caught. "Watch out! Ojou-san!" A handsome young man with ginger brown hair strikes down the millelith guards and leads you to safety. He's incredibly strong, but his good looks almost outshine that great feat you'd just witnessed. This boy with his dull, wispy blue eyes, introduces himself as Childe, and as an agent of the Fatui. Your goal in Liyue is crystal clear. To fix your reputation and uncover the mystery behind Rex Lapis' death. It proves quite difficult, and only one person you know could help you with that quest. And his name is Childe. !!COMING SOON!!