🍑 Where's Your Shirt? || EXTRA 🍑

If he had woken up any later, a hoard of kids would've been the ones to greet him. 

Instead, he got Norman. 

Norman's unamused, confused, and disappointed glare. 

He sighed deeply, rubbing his temples. "Where the hell is your shirt?" 

"I. Don't. Know." Ray replied, covering his nipples. "ᵒⁿˡʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸ/ⁿ ᵘʷᵘ" He thought to himself. "I must have probably lost it, y'know, in that place, where I lose things." The black haired boy replied, robotically, inching around Norman. 

Another deep sigh followed. Norman's disappointment was immeasurable. "What do you mean you don't know where your shirt is?" 

"I just misplaced it, I guess." Ray avoided his glare, quickly tossing on a plain white sweater. "ᵐʸ ⁿⁱᵖᵖˡᵉˢ ʳ ˢᵃᶠᵉ" He thought, relieved. It was about 6:30 in the morning and he tucked himself into bed. 

"Don't you think it's a little... early to be going to bed?" Norman asked, exasperated. 

"Nonono, this is just a nap. An hour long nap. I will be up bright and early, and tomorrow we shall discuss our plans for our escape." 

The white haired boy laughed at Ray's poor taste in jokes. "Is saying something sarcastic in a robot voice the best you can do?" 

"Mhm." Ray nodded, pleased that he lightened up the mood. 

"Were you with her?" Norman asked, laying back into bed. He shifted around, staring at Ray. "ʷᵒᵃ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᵍᵃʸ" He thought to himself, shifting back around. The room was quiet with children's snores and only the ticking clock. "Well, were you?" He asked again. 

"Yeah." Ray replied,  pulling the sheets over his red face. 

"W-Why are you blushing- What- What did you do?" Norman asked, confused. 

Ray only slid deeper into his blanket, refusing to make eye contact with his interrogator. "Nothing of particular interest or substance." He wheezed, his voice strained. 

"D-Did you guys kiss?" Norman asked, smacking the blanket where Ray's head should've been. 

"Perhaps," Ray replied. He had practically become one with his blanket at this point. "Or, we could have exchanged s-socks." His voice trembled at the last word. 

Socks...

Socks..

Sox...

sox-

Oh. 

Norman's face turned tomato red at the realization. 

He had given up all hope and god at this point. 

"Goodnight, Ray." Norman took his pillow and slammed it over his head. That was an image he wished to unsee. ᵐᵒᵐ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇˡᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵐʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ

--------------------

A more lighthearted memey extra after the l e m o n

Thank you for reading!

-Ruru

--------------------