⭐ My Muse || Chapter 111

!! TRIGGER WARNING: ALCOHOLIC SUBSTANCES !!

I expected another interruption when I parted my lips. "Ray, I-"

Mhm. There it was. His tongue slipping inside my mouth, forcing me to play that game. My voice was muffled in his, low groans escaping from both our lips. "Stop-!" I hissed, pushing him away. He loosed his grip on my waist, allowing me to wiggle away. He stepped towards me, reaching for my hands. "You kissed me back." I did, didn't I? I turned to Norman, still sleeping silently on the bed. "That was the last time. Please... Ray, leave me alone." His hands was trembling around mine. I couldn't bring myself to look at him. "Are you really going to it? Are you really going to stay with that guy?" I nodded silently. I heard a loud sniffle from in front of me, his fingers slowly leaving mine. The door clicked behind him. Why... Why was I crying? Tears started to fall from my eyes, dripping down my cheeks and onto my sleeves. This was... This was what I wanted, right?

I silently fell to the floor beside Norman, sobbing into the blanket. He started to shift, stirring awake. I rubbed my eyes roughly, grabbing his hand. "H- Hey..." I whispered. My voice sounded nasaly, a little too clogged up than it should have been. "Are you crying for me?" He chuckled, patting my head. I didn't want to lie to him. Telling him I wanted to be his girlfriend was enough. "I'm sorry, y/n. I was awake." My eyes widened while his softened, regret and guilt settling into the pit of my stomach. I expected him to be mad, or upset, or want nothing to do with me. But Norman just continued to gently rub my neck and smile. "Is it dinnertime yet? I'm hungry." I glanced at the clock. It was about four. Not dinnertime, but maybe something else entertaining. "Give me a drink. Like a beer or something. We have that, right?" He pulled himself up, yawning. "Why do you want alcohol?" I shrugged. Having Norman by my side made me feel a lot better. Though that stupid cyclop's sad voice was burned into my head. "I want to forget." He grazed my right cheek with his fingertips, a small frown on his face. "That's not a good reason, y/n. If you decide to drink it should be for a good time with friends, not as a way to cope." He was right. I shouldn't try to drink away my feelings or do something rash. That would just end badly. "So can I chug a beer with everyone else in the house and have a giant teenager party?" He patted my head, grinning. "Good girl." What can go wrong, right? 

I grimaced at the weird sour- sweet taste of the deep purple wine Norman had poured for us. "This is disgusting." I hissed, placing the fancy cup down. Emma agreed, pouring her share into mine. "Weird. Really weird." Norman and Oliver shrugged, taking small sips at a time. "Maybe if you didn't take a big gulp it would be easier to push down." Oliver said, patting her back. Norman nodded. "It's a classy drink. You gotta enjoy it, take it in slowly." I giggled, poking his cheeks. "You say that, but you're already turning red, lightweight." The blush of a drunk Norman, deepened with embarrassment. He averted his gaze, continuing to silently intake my glass of wine as well. Gillian and Nigel shrugged. They didn't seem to have any problems with it. Yuugo and Lucas were having the time of their lives in the far corner of the room. "When you were stuck in Goldy Pond, I was at the shelter drinking my problems away." The red haired man started bawling, shoving him onto the floor. "We only had one bottle of wine, dumbass!" Were they... already drunk..? Paula and Violet rolled their eyes, taking small sips for their glasses. The purple haired girl grimaced, spitting it back out. "Yeah, no." She said, spilling it into the sink. "y- y/n..." Norman's voice was strangely high pitched, the words spilling out his mouth soft and helpless. "My- My head hurts..." I turned to him, noticing two completely empty glasses. "Did you drink my cup?" He nodded, cheeks flushed bright red. "Wait- That was Emma's too!" He leaned onto my shoulder, nuzzling my neck. "You smell good..." He muttered, squeezing my waist. I tried prying him off, turning to Emma for help. Well shit. Is this what alcohol does to people? The orange haired girl was sitting comfy on Oliver's lap, the two locked in an intense makeout session. In fact, the whole mood of the room had changed. 

"Okay, so alcohol and teenagers. Not a good combo." I helped Norman back to his room, acting more like a crutch than a guardian. "You grew way too tall." I muttered, throwing him onto the bed. His white t-shirt was stained with a splash of purple wine. "I'm gonna change your clothes, okay?" I asked, shuffling through his closet. Suit, suit, suit, collared shirt, suit, suit. What the hell? "Hey, where do you keep your casual clothes?" I felt his chest collapse into my back, his arms wrapping tightly around me again. He left a hot, wet kiss on the back of my neck, his warm hands slowly moving upwards. My face grew bright red, something else hot and wet nudging the back of my legs. 

------------------------------------------

if u know what next chapters gonna be ill give u a cookie

------------------------------------------