🍋 My Muse || Chapter Eighty Four

!! EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT !!

"And that's everything," I exhaled, hugging a pillow. Gilda gave me this look. A pure 'What the heck?' kind of look. She sighed deeply, rubbing her temples. "Which one do you like more?"

 Which one I like more?

I haven't really thought about that. Zack was there for me when Ray wasn't. Every mistake he made, Zack did right. But now... Ray is back and my heart still skips a beat when he touches me. Ray was dorky, cute, my best friend. Zack was cool, but kind. We get along so well, even though we haven't spent that much time together. We have chemistry. But so do Ray and I. 

"Can I choose both?" I looked at her with puppy eyes. She squeezed my hand, giggling. "Have you... slept with Zack?" I blushed. "W-What do you me-mean?" "Don't make me say it out loud!" She hissed, nudging my shoulder. "Have you had... sex... with... Zack..?" Though it took a while, she finally got the sentence out. I shook my head no, turning bright red. "Maybe... I don't know... see which one you flow better with? Romantically?" I nodded, thanking her for the advice. Zack was a cinnamon bun in his own weird way. I don't even know if he knew how to use his tongue to kiss. The sleeping medicine was a different thing. There's no harm in finding out, right? As I headed out, the hunting group was climbing down the ladder.

I couldn't disagree that Zack was hot. His years in Goldy Pond left him very tall, lean, and strong. Scars peeked out from his wrists, neck, chest, and legs. And holy shit, those were hot too. I tip toed behind him, whispering "Boo!" Into his ear. He turned around, saying hi. "What's up?" I poked his spine, tracing it up and down with my pointer finger. "Can you... come by room later? Take a shower first..." I kissed the back of his neck, winking at him. He was frozen, a dark red blush over his cheeks. He was cute, as clueless as he was. 

He knocked on my door at about ten in the night. He was drying his hair with a towel, wearing a loose white tank top and sweatpants. His number, which was tattooed on his left pec was sticking out. "What did you need me for?" I grabbed his shirt, pulling him into the room. The lights were already off, as I slammed the door behind him. "y-y/n, what are you- mph-" I pushed him against the closed door, tippy toeing into a kiss. When I let go, he chuckled, blushing. "You could do that anytime you want, y'know..." "I'm not done." I replied, shoving him onto the bed. The towel fell onto the floor. I kicked it aside, climbing on top of the tanned boy's body. I tugged the hem of his shirt. "Can I..?" I whispered. He lifted his arms, letting me pull it off. God, he was ripped. I kissed his neck, examining his shy, trembling face. Even though he was a year older than me, he was inexperienced. Or so I thought. He pulled himself up, switching our positions. My legs were wrapped around his waist, tightly pulling him closer. I felt him in between my legs. Zack made sloppy, loud kissing noises from my neck and chest, making me squirm. While his hands played with my top half, he was slowly thrusting his growing member against my covered rose. God, he was getting big. And I was getting loud. He moved his lips from my neck to my mouth, kissing me roughly. His tongue found it's way into my mouth fairly quickly, exploring every bit of it. I couldn't stop my noises. Every part of me was being aroused, one way or another. His right hand eventually slipped it's way into my underwear, finding my clit. He pressed it, making me whole body go incredibly hot. "Za-Zack!" I shouted, muffled in his mouth. He was... He was good. His fingers slipped inside, completely soaked in my fluids. He pulled out, going back to my clit. He started to thrust against me again, still dry, but so forceful, it felt the same. The pressure on my vagina, and the toying of my clit was too much for me to handle. "Zack- I'm gonna- I'm-" The kiss parted, both us moaning a little too loud. "y/n. y/n. y/n." He whispered my name, biting my neck. I squeaked, the pleasure still numbing my entire body. My underwear was drenched with my liquids, his sweats in a similar state. "D-Did you-?" He placed a finger over my lips, shushing me. "Yeah. I did." I was still trembling from the intense feeling. It was... so good. "You don't... Have an extra pair of pants lying around, do you?" He asked, making me laugh. He pulled a pair from the drawer underneath me, kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna clean up, y/n. I'll see you tomorrow." The door clicked behind him, leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

Holy shit, Zack was good. My whole body felt his presence. His hips, his hands, his lips. But... he... didn't stay... I mean, yeah, Ray cleaned himself up, but we went together, and he stayed with me afterwards. If I was thinking about that stupid cyclops will doing it with Zack... doesn't that mean I choose him? Ugh, I don't know... And I don't really want to be alone right now... 

Knock, knock, knock. 

Is that Zack? I knew he wouldn't have left me! I shuffled to the door. "Ready for round 2?" I joked, turning the knob. Except it wasn't Zack.