🍋 My Muse || Chapter Eighty Five

"Round two of what?" Ray raised one eyebrow, his arms crossed. Shit. I knew I looked like a mess. I pulled my shirt up, trying to hide my neck. I knew Zack had left marks, with how rough he was being. "N-nothing," I stuttered, shuffling my legs on top of each other. He exhaled sharply. "Can I come inside?" He asked, still giving me a suspicious glare. I opened the door, shutting it quickly behind him.

"Let me get straight to point." He said, making himself comfortable on my bed. "You two were loud." I blushed. Ray heard us? Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. I tugged my shirt down, clenching the fabric in my hands. I was embarrassed. What did Ray think of me now? He patted the mattress next to him, inviting me to sit down. I shook my head no. "Gilda told me, y'know. That she said something stupid, telling you to sleep with Zack. If I was in your position I wouldn't know who I liked more either. We are both very handsome men." He framed his chin with his fingers, making a stupid face. I giggled. He always knew how to make me feel better. I inched closer, eventually plopping down next to him. "Gilda said to choose which one you flow better with, right?" I nodded. Ray gave me that same look that he did in the library. I felt myself melt underneath that warm gaze. His face grew closer and closer to mine, his lips right next to my ear. "Zack got his chance... it's mine now, right?" He bit my ear, making me yelp. I wasn't actually ready for round two! I was sensitive, panicked, confused, and shy. But Ray was... so tempting. His black hair was messy. It had grown pretty long over the past few months. He looked really, really hot. "Ray..." I whispered his name, still trembling underneath his warm lips. "Hmm?" He replied, making his way down to my neck. I knew he saw them. Zack's marks. I could tell by the way he stopped. I said his name, but I didn't know what I wanted to tell him. I didn't want him to stop though. It felt good. His familiar fingers, his breath, his kisses. Different than Zack's. But did I like his more?

"B-Be gentle..." I whimpered, raising my head. Ray kissed my lips softly. "Can I cover them up?" He asked, poking the hickeys. "How would you do that?" He chuckled, kissing them all one by one. "With my own." I gulped, giving him an okay. He slid onto the center of my bed, patting his lap. I crawled on top of him, our chests touching. I wrapped my legs around his waist, tightening with every bite he placed on my collarbone. It hurt. But it felt good. I could never get used to the hot tingling sensation of his tongue, roughly batting away Zack's marks. He traced my spine, tickling me through the pain. God, it stung. But with Ray it felt like heaven. The small trail of red left by Zack became a very noticeable forest of love marks made by Ray. "P-People will see..." I muttered, looking at the black haired boy in front of me. He was so cute. He kissed my cheek. "People will see that you're mine." And I didn't really mind that. I combed his stupid long bangs with my fingers, staring at both of his soft gray eyes. "You're beautiful." I said, pulling him into a hug. He held me back tightly, voice muffled in my shoulder. "y/n, there's one thing I should have done a long time ago." "What is it?" I asked, pulling away. He avoided eye contact, those soft gray eyes wandering my room. His face was bright red.

"y/n... Would you... be my girlfriend?"