🍋 My Muse || Chapter Twenty

!! EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT !!

"This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real." I drowned out their screams with my own.

"You're not real! You're not real! You're not real!"

Another strained yell joined in.

"y/n! Wake up!"

-------------------

"Holy shit!" My body lurched forwards, colliding with a hard object. "Who the hell is in my room this late at night?" I asked, annoyed and in pain.

"Yeah, you're welcome, stupid." Ray's irritated voice said, sitting at the foot of my bed. "You were having a nightmare."

The nightmare... Connie and Emma... Norman... "Ray!" I jumped onto him, quickly unbuttoning his shirt, looking for any cuts or scars. I trailed my hand up and down his bare ribcage. He was safe. It was just a dream.

He chuckled softly. "A little hasty, aren't we?"

His voice was low, breathing his words into my ear. His hands were large and warm, wrapped around mine. He gently lead my arms around his neck, his bare chest was hot against my thin shirt. I didn't realize that I was sitting so comfortably on his lap.

I've never felt anything like this before. His lips, his tongue, his hands- although on my body, found it's way into my head.

I was losing my mind.

This is crazy. This shouldn't be happening. But it was. His tongue ran down the chords of my neck, softly sucking and kissing my collarbone. His hands had already unbuttoned my shirt, feeling my exposed back, tracing my spine up and down.

Ray pushed me against the wall, situating my legs around him. He continued to kiss my neck, biting me every so often. I yelped at the pain, and he kissed me to shut me up. "Does it hurt?" He asked, drawing back so I could focus on his face. His sharp jawline, his gray eyes, messy hair from my ruffling in it. His face was bright red and his carnivorous glare sucked me in. Well, here I go.

I grabbed the collar of his unbuttoned shirt and pulled it off his body, leaving his top half completely stripped. 

I don't know what I'm doing. I just wanted Ray. 

This drove him crazy. He pulled me into a deep kiss, our tongues swirling around each other. A mountain started to rise underneath me and I moved right on top of it, feeling his bulge in between my thighs. Ray yelped, breaking the kiss. His hands were caressing my face.

"y/n," He said. My name sounded different. Loved, firm, infinite. I wanted Ray to say my name over and over again, just like that. His hands were underneath my skirt, pulling on my underwear. I was sure I was drenched at this point. His fingers traced the outside of my thighs, slowly making their way in between my legs. He moved inside my underwear, softly feeling my wet rose, and then moving further down, further in. I yelped softly, my legs shaking.

I shifted my body from the wall onto Ray, kneeling around his legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he gently pulled both my skirt and underwear down. The fabric was cold, brushing against my knees momentarily, and then away on the floor. Ray straightened his back, grinning mischievously. He slowly pulled his fingers out of my entrance and brought them to his lips, licking them seductively. I blushed, an incontrollable wave of heat washing over me.

Ray pulled my shirt away, leaving my naked chest pressed against his. His right arm explored my lower region while his left hand trace my ribcage, counting each one as his hand grazed my breast. I moaned through our kiss, allowing him to touch wherever he felt. Ray's strong arms pulled me away from the wall and onto the bed. His lips left soft kisses down my cheek, neck and collarbone.

My bare chest was painted with small red marks, saying that I was his to love.

I bent my legs so they clinged tightly around his thighs, softly pulling down his uniform pants.

His tongue left my breasts as he pulled his pants downwards. I felt the whole length of his cock between my thighs. It was massive.

"You're beautiful." He said, kissing my forehead.

"You are too."

"Only because I'm yours," he replied, dismissing it.

Ray's tip was hovering at my entrance, his mouth on my right breast. He entertained the other with his left hand, his right inside my mouth. My whole body was warm and tingly, an immense amount of pleasure seeping from my chest. I moaned with every movement of Ray's tongue. Where did he learn to please someone like this?

I guess I can try to do that too... maybe like this?

I pulled him into me, his whole shaft opening me up in a split second.

"R-Ray!" I yelped, underestimating his length. Moan after moan escaped my lips as I got used to how it felt to have him inside of me. Our liquids fell onto the bed, my rose a mixing ground for his gigantic length and my folds. His tip kissed the entrance to my womb, penetrating me deep.

"y/n..." He kissed my cheek, licking my neck where I'd always been ticklish. "You're so tight," He teased, biting my ear.

I placed one of my arms around his neck and allowed my other to trace his spine. His hips started to pull out and thrust, deeper and deeper inside of me. His hands gripped me tightly, clutching my waist with such heat, such force. he started to chant my name, like a prayer and I did the same. "Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray!" He moved harder and faster, beating my insides into a pulp. A hot feeling started to rise in the pit of my stomach.

"I-I I'm going to cum, Ray I'm going to cum!" I nearly screamed, his movements driving me wild. "M-Me too," He panted, in between heavy breaths. I whispered his name over and over, urging him on. The hot feeling had settled into my rose, exploding, a wave of pleasure washing over me. My back arched, as my eyes rolled back, my legs and core shaking uncontrollably. Simultaneously, Ray shoved himself deep inside of me, releasing his hot, sticky load as deep as he could.

His head fell onto my shoulder, his hands letting go of my waist. "y/n," he panted. My legs continued to twitch around him, even as he pulled his member out. The bedding underneath us was wet with our liquids, his load starting to leak out.

He pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly. I held him back. I can imagine that this is what love felt like. He thought so too.

"I love you so much, y/n." He said, muffled in my shoulder.