🖤 Ray #4 || EXTRA 🖤

"Oh. You're still here?" Zack said, walking into y/n's room. He didn't even knock. What exactly was their relationship? I was kneeling by her bed, holding her hands. She was silent, still. No nightmare. Just a long, long nap. "Do you still love her?" He asked, touching her cheek. I wanted to push him away from her so badly. But I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. It wasn't my place. "I'm going to take that as a yes." His warm gaze on her became an icy cold glare to me. "The only type of person I hate in this world, are the people who stay silent and watch things fall apart. I feel like you're that kind of person." He kissed her forehead, standing up. "You lost your chance, Ray. Leave her alone."

Mhm. I liked him better when he was in a coma.

It's been two weeks since that day. When we destroyed Goldy Pond.

I jumped in front of you quite dramatically, trying to save you. I didn't think he'd stick both of us into a kebab. We both passed out, you, Zack, Sandy and I the only one with heavy injuries. Everyone helped get us out, and Sonya and Pepe did it. They destroyed the town. The sky above us started to crumble, as the group quickly headed for home using the pen. I was up by the next day, Zack in three. Sandy is awake, but his body is still suffering heavy damage. Gilda and Don were in tears, screaming and ordering everyone around. Yuugo said he'd open room number 5 if you woke up. So, wake up. I want to see what's in there. And I want to see your smile.

Everyone is okay, y/n. And it's all thanks to you. Your bravery, your leadership.

Zack is mad at me. Because I let you go. He specifically told me to keep you there until they were ready to leave. I didn't want to control you any longer. I've stopped you enough. I've criticized you enough. I want to support you. I wanted to be a kebab with you forever. Being that close to you... It made me remember how good it felt being around you. Giving you hugs, cuddling up at night. I miss you.

"Give up, Ray." I mumbled to myself, wiping her cheek where Zack had kissed her. "Like hell I will."

He's a leader. He's a fighter. He's older, buffer, significantly hotter than me. But if that's the kind of guy you like, then be ready to have your opinion changed. I leaned over her body, booping her nose. Perfect. She's perfect. I'm going to do everything right for you, y/n. I'll steal your heart back. So, wake up soon. I'll be waiting.