⭐ My Muse || Chapter 118

No. This wasn't my Grace Field. The pictures on the walls... Those aren't my family members. So where was I? I turned around, gasping. I was face to face with a woman who looked exactly like me. She smiled warmly, tilting her head. "y/n! Come here!" 

This... This person... "Mom!" I yelled, jumping into her arms. No- Wait, what? My body moved right past hers, a small child running into her chest. "Mama! Mama!" She giggled, the woman picking her up. Oh. I understand. This is the story I'd heard so many times before. The story of my mother and James Ratri. Something I'd never fully understood, but wanted to regardless. Was this my chance? The necklace must have brought me here for a reason.

I followed her around the house, watching her take care of the children, laughing, cooking, cleaning. Everything that Isabella did. The sun started to fall, and the sky grew dark. She was exhausted, sighing after putting the babies to bed. "Tomorrow, James. Tomorrow, we'll be free." She crossed out the day on the calendar, retiring for the night. I knew what would happen next. But it still hurt the same, if not more. My swaddled up body, starting to cry in the cold night wind, my tired, exasperated mother, and my panicked father. A scene that played in my head often. She met with God, like she had did in the memory, and then she had left after selling her soul for a chance to reforge The Promise. That chance which now fell into my hands. 

The small demon looked at me curiously. "Oh. You found a way in." "You can see me?" I asked, stepping towards it. The creature nodded, floating higher into the air. "I suspect you're here to carry out your parent's wish, right, y/n?" This was... Way too easy... Something felt wrong, I could feel goosebumps rising on my arm, telling me something bad was about to happen. "Yeah, I am." I replied, stepping back. "Very well," It chuckled, teleporting in front of me. "Tell me exactly, what The Promise must be reforged to become." I took a deep breath, noticing the giant dragon in the distance. "The new promise... I wish for all the cattle children in Neverland to be transported to the human world, and that no person should ever come across this place again." "So you wish for demon starvation?" It giggled, the dragon sneering. I shook my head no. "You're the one who created the Cursed Blood, God. You know as well as I do that your creations will not starve." It stopped laughing, instead giving me a cold look with it's single eye. "You know that this wish will cost you, right?" Of course. A price. "What would it be?" "At first, I thought your family would be a fine thing to ask for. But that would contradict with your new promise. So, I have something else I want. Something to keep me entertained for the rest of eternity." It reached out it's scaly white hand, poking my chest gently. 

"I will take your s̶̖̳̟̟͔̄͂͜ơ̴̲̟͚̓́͐͗u̷̻̳͙͎̓̋̒̉̀͜͠ḻ̵͋̈̊̾͌̉̇͑̓͘." 

-----------------------------

how mad are yall rn 

-----------------------------