🍋 My Muse || Chapter Fifty Five

!! EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT!!

Ray's voice trembled. "A08-63." 

"Another shelter?" I asked. 

"What if it's a farm, y/n?" He clenched his fists, grimacing. "The four farms the man mentioned were premium quality. What if there's factories? Or worse?" 

The necklace suddenly felt heavier on my chest. "If there's another Connie anywhere on this planet, I'd like to save her, Ray. Because we couldn't save ours. We couldn't save Norman. All the Connies, all of the Normans who are so precious to their families..." My vision grew blurry, tears falling down my cheek. "They don't deserve this."

"I want to save them too, y/n." He looked at me remorsefully. But I don't think he truly understood how I felt. "All the cattle children, all the victims of The Promise deserve salvation. But not if the cost is you. Can't you see all of the danger you could get yourself into? We don't even know where A08-63 is." I wiped my tears away with my sleeve. I was determined to find out what was there. "We don't. But maybe someone else does." 

"Can it wait for tomorrow though?" Ray whined, pulling me into his chest. "We haven't even checked out the beds yet." He placed his chin on my head, trying to waddle me backwards. I giggled, pulling myself away and closing the pen. "Okay, go to bed cyclops, I'm gonna tell everyone it's time for lights out."  It was about midnight when I left my dorm and quickly thumped down every single room. It was always Mom's signal for bed time back at the house. I knocked on Emma and Gilda's door, which was next to ours. They opened it, wearing matching yellow sweaters. "How are you enjoying the clothes?" I smiled. We ended up chatting for about 30 minutes, about the journey and how great the bathroom was. "The library is locked." I commented at the mention of all of the rooms. "The man," Emma whispered, her shiny green eyes wide open, "He has this string of keys on his waist. I don't know what they're for and I don't know why he has so many of them. He's kinda weird, right?" We all giggled at her serious face. "I better go to bed!" I said goodbye, gently opening my own room. I didn't want to wake up Ray. 

"What took you so long?" He was laying on my bed, unamusedly staring at the ceiling. 

"I was talking to Emma and Gilda." I replied, heading to his bed. "So which one do you want? Weirdo." He grabbed my wrist, pulling me onto his lap. "I told you already. I wanted to stay with you." The lights were off, but I still noticed the light pink flush on his cheeks. "Ray..." I whispered, pulling him upwards. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. "What's this?" I giggled, hugging him back. "Every day, I'm so scared that you'll get hurt. What if that man had actually hit you? What if you got a concussion? Or amnesia?" My chest grew hot, churning with the warm giddy feeling of having Ray care so much about me. He looked at me earnestly, those warm gray eyes were the only thing I wanted to see. 

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered, cupping my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burrowing my hands into his hair. I pushed him back onto the bed, gently pushing my lips onto his. The room grew warmer as the kiss became deeper, his hands found their way underneath my hoodie dress and started groping my ass. It kinda tickled. His length in between my legs grew larger and larger, the intensity of the moment making weird noises escape from my mouth. It only made him go harder, his fingers slipping into my rose. "Mhm!" I squeaked, parting the kiss. "Does it hurt?" He whispered, instead licking my neck softly. His fingers were so hot, gently opening my entrance. I nodded my head no, continuing to moan at his every move. "It could be dangerous, if we do it again." He said, curving his fingers. He started to shift slowly, pulling his fingers out, and then pushing them back in. They hit the spot, over and over and over again. "R-Ray, Ray, R-Ray-" I couldn't bring myself to speak any real words, his fingertips beating the living fuck out of my g-spot. The pit of my stomach was lit on fire. He sped up, biting my collarbone every time I yelped a little too loud. It didn't really help. I was losing my mind anyways. My whole body was hot, especially my head. I think I was losing it. That fire in my flower, grew hotter and hotter, until I couldn't hold it in anymore. He immediately cupped my mouth closed, stopping my scream from waking anyone up. My whole body was shaking around his fingers, which were still deep inside of me. My chest heaved up and down, trying to catch my breath. He patted my head with his left hand, kissing my forehead. "Are you okay?" He asked, still holding me gently. "Y-yeah, that was g-great." I propped myself upwards, still quivering around my joints. "Do you need to take a shower?" He got up, holding out his hand. I took it, pulling back onto the bed. I sat on the floor, in between his legs, giving him my best puppy eyes. 

His erection was still there. It was my turn to service him. I gently pulled on that cute bow he had tied earlier, and his sweatpants became loose. He shifted himself around as I pulled them down, staring at his massive bulge. His face was bright red, but he quickly covered his embarrassed expression with his arm. He's so cute when he's shy. I gently kissed the protrusion on his boxers, giving it a nice wet lick. He had covered his face with both of his arms by now. My fingers traced the band of his dark gray boxers, slowly pulling them down. His whole length erupted out, a clear liquid dripping from the tip. I brushed finger against it, twirling it in my hands. "D-Don't play with it!" He yelped, still underneath his arms. If he says so, I guess. I planted a more intimate kiss on its head, instead of my finger, my tongue gently caressing around it. He let out a deep groan, and I sped up my licking. I slurped all of the precum off, swallowing it loudly. "y-y/n..." He trembled, but before he could say anything, I took his whole length inside of my mouth. He yelped, cutely. His cock's head was well in my throat, my tongue was squirming underneath it. "So this is what dick tastes like," I thought, starting to bob my head up and down. His dick was growing bigger and bigger by the second, he eventually started to watch me go down on him, and held my hair back for me. My tongue continued to wriggle around his shaft, trying to make it feel every sensation possible inside my mouth. "I-I'm going to cum-" He whispered, closing his eyes. I bounced my head faster, and deeper, his moaning becoming longer and more passionate. His grip on my hair suddenly tightened, and he released his load deep inside my throat. He held his own mouth closed during his release, saying something that sounded like my name. I swallowed his load, thinking about how much it tasted like oranges. "Did- Did you eat it?" He asked, looking a little shocked. He pulled his pants up while I nodded my head, licking my lips. His face turned bright red again, ruffling my hair up. "Let's... Let's get some water... And go clean up..." He pulled me upwards, kissing my lips gently. I blushed, pulling him into a hug and whispering "I love you!" Into his ear. His grin was so warm I could have melted. "I love you so much more than you can ever imagine."

-----------------------------------

think of this as a chapter 50/ 55 special also,

merry three thousand views im unholy

!! DONT FORGET TO LIKE UR FAVORITE CHAPTERS IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE !!

- Ruru <3

-----------------------------------