📷 My Muse || Chapter Eighteen

"Can I see you later tonight?" He asked, patting my hair down.

My heart was still racing, remembering the gentleness of his touch.

"Okay."

--------------------

Ray had walked me back to the house in silence, my heartbeat so loud, I was afraid he'd heard it. 

"I'll come by around ten." He said, opening my bedroom door. 

"You better explain everything. No more lies." I said, tugging his shirt. Ray chuckled, petting my head and placing a kiss on my forehead. He walked away, never giving me an answer.

Though, I guess this wasn't a lie. 

Giving no answer in response. 

What was Ray planning? I dragged myself onto the bed and flopped over. My heart finally started to settle down. 

His lips... His hands... I grazed my inner thigh, where his fingers caressed me so softly. It tingled. What if he hadn't stopped...? Where would his hands have ended up..?

"GAHHHAAHAHHHHHAHAH!" I yelled in frustration, shooing away my dirty thoughts. 

I finally started to process what Ray and I had done. 

We. Kissed. I kissed Ray. He kissed me back. That was my first kiss. Ever. 

I giggled as I touched my mouth, remembering what it felt like to taste him. 

"Can I kiss you too?" A voice teased from the corner of my room.

"Gak-"I scrambled onto my bed, hiding behind my pillow. "Norman!" I whined, startled by his sudden appearance. "When did you get in here?" 

The silver haired boy laughed, sitting next to me. "I've been waiting for you. Thankfully, Emma is alright."

"Th-That's good..." I replied. 

The room became quiet, both of us not knowing what to say. 

"y/n, I don't know if we can trust Ray." Norman said abruptly, breaking the silence. 

I scoffed, annoyed. I didn't need Norman to baby me around. "Do you think I don't know that? I was the one locked up in here. ME. Not you, not Emma, not anyone else. I don't think I need to be told that he is dangerous." 

"y/n, I'm not trying to treat you like a child. I'm just scared. He uses his words so well, he can trick you again. Do you still feel the same hate and disdain you did when you were locked up? Or did he kiss you once and now you're ready to be his toy again?" 

Did he really just say that? "What..?" 

"If I kissed you, would you listen to me? If I talked real smooth, pushed you up against a wall and told you some shitty lies excusing my behavior you'd forgive me, right?" 

"Don't you dare." I warned, glaring at Norman. 

His sapphire eyes glinted like a blue flame. 

"You're his toy, y/n. I really hope you can prove you're not."