🖤 Ray #6 || EXTRA 🖤

Warm... I feel so warm... What kind of pillow is this? y/n's lap? I snuggled deeper into the thicc thighs underneath my head. "S- Stop it! You weirdo!" I was pushed to the floor, the nice comfy feeling of my long nap shattering. Where the hell am I? I looked at the bench I was sleeping on. Yuugo was blushing furiously, Zack and Lucas bawling their eyes out. The dim lights and cold stone setting seemed to settle in, a sudden ache beating in my neck. "Ugh..." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. Was this a prison? It felt like one. "You've been out for a day, lover boy." Pepe sarcastically hissed from across the cell. "Your friend... that white haired kid... needled Zack, Yuugo and Oli. What kinda problem does he have with us?" So it wasn't a dream. Norman... Norman did this to us. I touched the right side of my neck, rubbing the cramp away. "I don't fucking know. I thought I was glad to see him..." Oliver's gaze fell elsewhere, ignoring the conversation in the room. "Emma..." He muttered, clenching his fists. "Where's Emma? Is she okay? I hope she's okay..." I thought about y/n. Remembering her face, her smile, her laugh. Norman wouldn't hurt her. But he didn't seem to have a problem with hurting me. What the hell happened in the year he was gone?

As I thought that, the bleak hallway started to fill with a rumbling noise, a ray of light shifting from the left. A large man walked silently into the room, a paper bag covering his face. He was wearing a striped shirt, six stacked silver trays in his hand. He slid them underneath the cold steel bars, glancing at each of us briefly. "Zazie, hurry up! People are coming!" The person nodded, walking away. The light disappeared, leaving the six of us to look at each other, perplexed.

That schedule continued every day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. "Do you want my pudding?" Lucas said, picking up the small dessert cup. Oliver shook his head no, staring back into space. I couldn't lie. The food was good. It was healthy and light, but fulfilling and nutritious. "This isn't a jail." I said, turning to Zack. He'd been strangely silent ever since we arrived. "I don't care what this place is. I need to get out. I need to get out and find her." Yuugo, who was wailing a cowboy song, started to pipe down. He wanted to find her too.

That familiar door skidded open. The only problem was that we'd already had our two meals of the day. "Hi, Ray. I'm sorry I haven't had time to visit until now." Pepe rolled his eyes, turning to the wall. Norman. I clenched my fists, walking to the steel bars. "Norman. Want to explain?" My familiar childhood friend laughed maniacally. His blue eyes were colder than ice, a deranged expression on his face. He lifted his hand, three items held in between his fingers. Zack lunched towards him, grabbing the bars next to me and shaking them violently. "What did you do to her!? You fucking rat!" He was holding the pen, the necklace, and Zack's headband, hung over his wrist. "She's fine, don't worry. But I'll have you know I had to get a little close and personal to get these." He leaned dangerously close to the two of us, whispering his words. "I touched her thighs, pulling the pen out of her pocket. I took care of her pants and shirt, Ray. I unclipped the necklace and touched her face, slipping the headband off. She's in my bed as we speak."

N- No... y/n... y/n wouldn't do this...

She... She loved me, right? But Norman... he's so handsome now... Could she have... forgotten about me already?

"Girls like a king, Ray." This person I used to know smirked maliciously, turning away. "I'm going to be the one to save her and end this Neverland. She's going to be mine." I heard the distant metal clink of a trash can, the door rumbling closed. My grip around the bars became tighter and tighter.

Zack spit onto the ground. "I liked him better when he was dead."