🍋 My Muse || Chapter 112

!! WARNING: SMUT / SEXUAL INTERCOURSE !!

I felt his chest collapse into my back, his arms wrapping tightly around me again. He left a hot, wet kiss on the back of my neck, his warm hands slowly moving upwards. My face grew bright red, something else hot and wet nudging the back of my legs. I gently closed the closet door, my head starting to melt. Ugh, I only took a sip or two... A strange warmth started to spread across my body. And I wanted Norman to feel it too. I turned around, still wrapped in his arms. The pale white moonlight peeked through the thin curtains, illuminating his face. His eyes, gleaming like a cobalt ocean didn't cool me off. In fact, they made me more thirsty. I slid my arms around his neck, burying my fingers in his hair. We stumbled backwards onto the bed, Norman's broad chest breaking my fall. I kissed his cheek, slowly trailing down to his trembling neck. I wanted him so badly. "Can I take it off?" I whispered, scratching the hem of his shirt. He nodded shyly, lifting his arms. It came off with ease as I threw it into a corner of the room. He pulled himself upwards, sneaking his hands under my shirt. His warm fingertips met my bra clip, his lips grimacing at his inability to unclip it. How cute... I shifted closer to him, feeling his bulge in between my legs. I sat right on top of it, my bra finally coming undone. I flopped to his side, giving him a little grin. He glanced at me confusedly, tilting his head. "Are we done?" He seemed to ask. I nudged him with my foot, spreading my legs. "You need to take my pants off, sweetie." And I thought he couldn't get redder. He nervously stood in front of me, hesitantly touching the band of my leggings. "I just- I just pull it off?" He whispered, finally slipping his fingers inside. I nodded. He closed his eyes, pulling them off with one swift tug. "I'm- I'm sorry! I won't look!" God. He was so cute.

Sorry for stealing your virginity, Norman. Pft, haha, psych.

I sat on the bed comfortably, poking the friend in his pants. "y- y/n w- what are you doing?" He trembled, covering his eyes with his hands. "You don't want me to?" I asked, pulling back. Norman looked like he wanted to cry, letting his hands wall to his side. "N- No, I want you... I want to do this with you, y/n." I grinned, undoing his belt. "You can't take that back, okay?" He nodded tearfully, clenching his fists. The brown leather belt fell to the floor with a clack. Excited, aren't we? I pulled his zipper down, meeting his dark gray boxers. A gigantic bulge was staring straight at me, a little puddle at where I assumed his tip was. I kissed it loudly, making sure he heard. I grinned, giving the spot a loud, sloppy lick. Norman yelped, shutting his eyes tight. "Does it feel good?" I asked, nuzzling his warmth with my nose. He nodded again, lips quivering. Enough teasing. It's time. My fingers just barely grazed the base of his abs, as he yelped again. "I didn't even do anything!" I giggled, grabbing the band of his boxers. "Y- You are now!" He squeaked, bracing for impact. Oh god. Oh dear Jesus. Norman... Norman was packing. Could this fit? Could this fit in my mouth? Or even down there? Holy shit. "So... Growth experiments, right?" I asked, licking his shaft. He jerked straight up, surprised. Cute... Now... How about this..? I enveloped his tip warmly in my mouth, his member burning up inside of me. I wiggled my tongue underneath his length, the tip of my tongue meeting his. "Angh-" He covered his mouth with a hand, the noise too loud to be suppressed. I started to take in his massive length, his tip beating the back of my throat with every move I made. I brushed my hair aside, annoyed. Norman's warm hand brushed past my cheek, pulling my hair back. He had accepted his embarrassment, and now shyly watched me deepthroat his cock. "Ngh, ngh, angh-" His moans got louder and louder, his already massive package still growing in my mouth. This is enough. I gagged, sliding him out. His grip on my hair relaxed, strands falling over my shoulders. "How do you want to do it?" He scratched his chin, sliding a drawer open and taking a condom out. "I- I'm not sure... I've never done this b- before..." I giggled at his bright red blush. I took the latex from his hands, slipping it over his length. "You're going to pull my underwear and put your dick inside of me, okay?" He turned away, covering his face again. "D- Don't say that so casually!" His voice was such a cute embarrassed squeak. I poke his back, making him yelp again. "Don't keep me waiting," I whispered, kissing his spine. He glanced at me, pressing his lips onto mine. "Tell me if I'm doing this wrong, okay?" I nodded, the thin fabric of my underwear being pulled down gently. He grabbed my thighs, hoisting me to the edge of the bed. "Just... Just put it in...?" He trembled, his tip meeting my wet rose. "M-Mhm..." I trembled, bracing for impact. Norman let out heavy, breathy moans, his burning erection slowly entering my core. God, I was going to cum just from him going inside. A pleasured sigh escaped my mouth, Norman's grip on my waist tightening. "I- I'm not gonna fit..." He muttered, stopping his entrance. Oh, Norman. Norman, Norman, Norman. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling the other half of his cock inside of me. I nearly screamed. My back arched, his whole length beating the entrance to my womb. "God, god-" I whimpered. I felt his every shift and contraction inside of me, that warm feeling from before becoming a burning sensation rising to my head. Norman was in a similar state, his eyebrow twitching, trying to keep his breath steady. "How close are you?" I asked, cupping his cheek. His voice was low and strained. "Really, really close." "Let's do it together." I whispered, kissing him. He pushed me back onto the bed, just slightly pulling out. His tongue and cock beat into me at the same time. I yelped loudly, every inch of me feeling arousal. His chest rubbed past my breasts, the loud sounds of our sloppy kisses and the clapping of his thrusting filling the room. The bed creaked underneath us, my pleasured noises getting louder and louder. "N- Norman! Norman!" I shouted his name, squeezing his back tightly. I heard my own back, chanted softly into my ear, his lips finding their way to my neck, biting harshly. We let out our longest moans together, his pace suddenly stopping after a hard thrust. The satisfaction of the act had settled in the pit of my stomach, released along with Norman. We were left silent, panting heavily, trying to catch our breaths. I was definitely going to be sore tomorrow. I haven't been pounded like this since we were at the shelter. And holy shit it felt good. Norman pulled himself out, throwing the condom into a garbage pail. He flopped to my side, equally as exhausted as I was. I turned to him, gently booping his nose. His messy white hair fell just over his eyes, a tired smile stretched across his face. "I love you, y/n." He pulled the blanket up, pulling me into his chest. This felt good. His warmth, his thoughtfulness. I closed my eyes, lulled to sleep by the gentle beating of his heart. "I love you too, Norman."

---------------------------------------

we all knew this was going to happen dont yell at me pls

im a norman stan now btw im killing ray

ahahahahahahaha jkjk... u n l e s s ?

---------------------------------------