⭐️ My Muse || Chapter Ninety Five

"Hey, are you busy?" I knocked on the door to Norman's office, peeking inside. He put his pile of papers down, smiling as I took a seat on his couch. "I always have time for you, y/n." I blushed, his ocean blue eyes warmly gazing at me. Even though I knew something was up, I couldn't help but fall for his charms. He talks smooth. Real smooth. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," I said, shifting over. He plopped down next to me, swinging his arm over my shoulder. "But I wanted to know more about Lambda... And your time there." I touched his cheek, tilting his face towards me. "You're different, Norman." My heart stung, my fingers tracing his jawline, down his neck and resting on his chest.

I'm sorry, Ray. I love you, and you only. I know you're not dead. I know you're out there, somewhere, and I'll save you. Just forgive me, for whatever I have to do.

Norman blushed, wrapping my wandering hand in his own. He leaned over my shoulder, whispering his words into my ear. "What will you give me if I do, y/n?" The arm around my shoulder slipped away, the hand resting on my knee. I clenched the hem of my skirt tightly, blushing bright red. "W- What do you want?" My thighs tingled with the gentle grazing of his warm fingers slowly moving upwards. "A kiss will suffice," he bit my ear, making me yelp. "This time."

He drew his hand away, resting it on my shoulder. "At Lambda, their goal is to create higher quality food. Higher quality... humans. Make them smarter, like you and me, but... stupider. It's hard to explain." In a way, I understood what he was trying to say. To create humans as well educated as a premium, but without the years of nurturing and the lack of quantity of the product. "I was smaller before. I know you remember. Thin, lanky, weak, Norman. But my brain was a perfect hundred. So there's the dilemma. A small child of high quality, taking seventeen years to have 'matured' and was still sub par size wise." I squeezed his hand. "Norman, I never thought of you as less tha-" He shushed me with a kiss, his lips pressed gently against mine. The boy pulled away, grinning. "I've always wanted to do that." I bit my cheek, looking away. I wanted to get mad at him... but I couldn't bring myself to walk out or yell. Norman knew that and continued to toy with me, kissing my neck and biting my ear. "I've wanted you so badly, y/n." His voice became deeper and breathier, shoving me flat onto the couch. I grimaced at the wet kissing noises he made from my neck, his hands pinning my wrists on the armrest. "N- Norman, you said a kiss would suffice..." I stuttered, slightly afraid. He pulled himself back, those blue eyes glowing in the shadow. "Oh, I did, didn't I?" He laughed it off, helping me up. "So, the size problem. At Lambda I was given growth hormones, I was experimented on, my heart and my muscles were operated on for growth stimulation. I spent hours of every day under the knife, completely awake for all of not most of my procedures." He pulled off his comfy white sweater, turning away from me. It was true. The back of his arms were littered with scars, small stitch marks embedded into his biceps. "I became taller, stronger, thiccer." He winked at me, making me cringe. I giggled anyways, because he was right. Damn thicc. But no amount of phat arm or thicc thigh could make up for the sins I thought he'd committed.

Still shirtless, he cupped my face, turning my face towards him. "You're a smart girl, y/n. And I'm a smart boy. I have eyes and ears everywhere, so anything you think you know, I probably know too." Why was he saying this? What did he mean? Is this a threat? He quickly stole a kiss from me, his lips just lightly brushing against mine. "What I do know is that you're wearing a necklace, a very pretty one, on your neck. A necklace I threw away yesterday, for a very specific reason." I gulped nervously. Yeah, this was a threat.

"You're not stupid. Neither am I. If you know what's good for you, or your family... You'd stay quiet and be mine." He stood up silently, turning the doorknob. "It's not like you have a choice." The dark oak door clicked behind him. I fell the ground, gasping for air. I was holding my breath the entire time and I hadn't even noticed.

Norman... What are you hiding?