Chapter 16: Friends or not?

Start from the beginning

Beomgyu shot everyone a hard glare before wrapping an arm around Taehyun's waist, pulling the blonde closer to his side. The young boy was caught completely off guard.

"Woah, woah hyung what're you---

"Just keep a straight face and act normal Taehyun-ah. That way people would think about the thing they would think about whenever couples do this," Beomgyu said, resting his hand on Taehyun's torso. 

The latter nodded hesitantly, blush invading his face. "Alright hyung, but can I keep my hood on?"

The older male chuckled, ruffling Taehyun's hood. "Whatever makes you comfortable sweetcheeks."

Despite being flustered, Taehyun managed to keep a straight face and act natural as they walked pass everyone in the halls. Though some students were still looking at them, but most of the others weren't anymore. 

When they were finally out of everyone's eyes. Beomgyu removed his hand from Taehyun's waist and took off the younger's hood also, making the blonde male look up at him. "Why did you take it off?!"

The older rose a questioning brow. "Which one? My hand or the hood?"

Taehyun blinked a few times before scoffing, looking away to hide his blush. "The hood, obviously!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and smiled discretely. Taehyun was so transparent sometimes, "Of course sweetcheeks."

As the two boys made their way to their first class, they were stopped by a familiar voice along the way.

"Beomgyu."

The two boys stopped, Beomgyu, knowing the voice all too well, heaved a sigh. "What do you want now?" he looked over his shoulder to see his older brother. "Soobin-hyung."

The ravenette male didn't answer him, instead, he averted his gaze to Taehyun. He flashed him a small smile, "Good morning Taehyun."

The latter returned the gesture, "Good morning Soobin-hyung."

Beomgyu scoffed. "Are you only here to greet my dorm mate good morning or is it more urgent for you  to waste your precious time here in the junior hall?"

"The second one, I'm here because I am in need of your help brother dear. It is a matter of saving the school's image, and a student's state of mentality," Soobin reasoned.

"State of mentality?" Beomgyu repeated, brows furrowed.

"Precisely, now will you two help me and the student committee?" Soobin asked.

"Wait wait wait, what do you mean by 'you two'? Taehyun isn't coming with us, who knows this might be dangerous--

"I'll come with you guys," Taehyun interjected.

Beomgyu frowned. "What? Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, besides. Math was getting boring anyways so..." Taehyun shrugged, flashing him a smile.

Soobin clasped his hands. "Splendid! Now come along you two, I'll explain the situation along the way." he spun around but before walking, Soobin looked over his shoulder. A grin plastered on his delicate lips. "Oh, and don't worry about Mr. Lee. I took care of him."

The two younger males nodded and followed the Vice president.

"So what's the situation?" Beomgyu asked, he and Taehyun were a meter behind Soobin.

"Do you know that famous app, Tiktok?" Soobin asksked, not looking over his brother.

"If you're talking about that app that the students are fussing about. Then yes, I've heard of it," Beomgyu nodded.