Chapter 13: Choi Soobin

Start from the beginning

"Well, whoever it is might have to wait. Right now we have three bombs to find, and according to the voice earlier they left clues that can lead us to the bombs." Beomgyu spoke. "Did you find atleast one of them?"

"Well... we found this," Yeonjun trailed off as he revealed a neatly folded piece of paper, he handed it to Beomgyu. "Here."

"Is this the first clue?" the young detective asked eyes dancing from Soobin to Yeonjun.

Soobin nodded. "The Student Council Committee and I were on a meeting when one of the representatives handed me this piece of paper. I made Yeonjun hold on to it for the time being because some undisciplined brats were vandalizing behind the school building again. Tsk, seriously I thought they'll stop now."

"Anyways, bottom line is that, that piece of paper in your hands," Soobin pointed at the white sheet of paper on his brother's palm. "Is the first clue."

Beomgyu quickly unfolded the paper, revealing words that were printed. It read:

'I am a place where knowledge resides; data is stored, and where history is recorded. I can also be a place of privacy and secrecy, for all students have disinterest in me.'

"A place of privacy and secrecy," Beomgyu spoke, folding the paper.

"And a place where knowledge is stored," Soobin recited. "Whatever could that mean?"

"Well," Beomgyu pursed his lip. "It means that the bomb might be in a place where we can find knowledge."

"It could be the computer lab." Yeonjun suggested.

The brunette shook his head. "No, the computer lab may have the knowledge of modern times. But it isn't a typical place of secrets and privacy, and not to mention that lots of students go there. And according to the riddle here, the bomb is in a place that not all students find interesting. In other words, boring." Beomgyu explained.

Taehyun bit his lip and frowned, trying to figure out what the answer is.

Upon reading the riddle, he took notice of three words: Privacy, knowledge, and disinterest.

Then he began to think of the places where the first bomb is potentially hidden. And all Taehyun could think of were three places: The computer lab, the science lab, and the library.

As he heard his hyungs conversation. Taehyun immediately mentally crossed out the computer lab. So he was left with two choices, the science lab, and the library.

Using the process of elimination and comparison. Taehyun began to spot each difference of the two places and noting the similarities into his brain.

And in a split moment, the blonde male's eyes lit up in realization.

"The library."

Three older boys snapped their heads to the younger blonde. "Come again Taehyun-ssi?" Soobin asked.

"The first bomb is in the library. I'm sure of it!" Taehyun took the piece of paper from Beomgyu and unfolded it again. "I took notice of three words; privacy, knowledge and disinterest. And the only place we could find all those three words together is the–

"Library! Of course, Tae you're a genius!" Yeonjun shouted.

"No time for celebrations. Beomgyu, you and your friend take care of the bombs. I'll help Yeonjun in escorting the students to the soccer field—"

The older male interjected. "No Soobin, let me and the team do it. I'll escort you to the soccer fiel–

"And let you and the rest do the job?" Soobin scoffed. He flashed Yeonjun a glare, making  the candy haired male freeze.

"I'm the vice president, you have no right to tell me what to do. If I say I'll help you guys, then I help. I won't hide from a bomb Jun, I've been in worst situations before. More dangerous, more intense," Soobin grabbed his secretary by the arm and gently pushed him closer to him.

"Got that hun?" He whispered in a deep and authoritive voice.

Yeonjun gulped before nodding, "Y-Yes sir.'

Soobin muttered a soft 'good' before averting his gaze to his brother. "Call me if you need me, Secretary Choi and I got stuff to handle," the black haired male spun around, grabbing Yeonjun by the arm.

The brunette waved him off lazily, "Yeah yeah, go on. Be the show-off that you are," Beomgyu mumbled with a chuckle, earning a slap on the arm from Taehyun.

"Oh and...." Soobin looked over his shoulder to make eye-contact with his sibling. "Do come back alive in one-piece. Mother wouldn't be pleased to see you in a hospital bed. Some goes for your little friend, Cheerio!"

The two young boys watched as the vice president dragged his lover slash secretary away to help some students.

"Wow, your brother is really, something hyung," Taehyun said.

"Well what do you expect from a man whose born to become a leader? Anyways, let's go."

"W-Wait, you changed your mind?" Taehyun asked.

"Well I did say it was dangerous, yet here you are. Standing beside me, makes me wonder if you're insane," the older commented.

Taehyun giggled, grabbing the older by the arm and ran to where the library was. "Maybe I am, and I promised you didn't I? I'll always be by your side."

The brunette let out a disbelieving scoff. But a soft smile crept through his lips, his dormmate was truly something else.

"Oh God," Beomgyu muttered. "You're absolutely nuts, Tae."

"I know! But you like it when I'm going nuts," the younger giggled.

Beomgyu chuckled. "Unfortunately."

______________________________________

Sorry, the chapter's boring I know.

But I hope you liked it:)

-Ria