Chapter 132: Emergency

Depuis le début

ShyAnne's POV

Immediately, I was taken to a room and a bracelet was slapped on my wrist. My doctor walked in shortly after they got me into a gown and in the bed. The nurse wrapped the blood pressure cuff around my arm and began to take my blood pressure.

"Can you please tell me what is going on?" I pleaded with my doctor.

"I have a strong feeling you might be delivering your babies today." She explained.

"What? B-But I'm only 31 weeks, th-that's too early!" I freaked out.

"ShyAnne, please calm down. If you stress yourself out, you could make the situation worse." She said as she looked at the blood pressure numbers as other nurses came into the room to set up an IV for me and strap a fetal monitor to my stomach. "You have severe preeclampsia, called HELLP Syndrome. It's when your blood pressure rises too high, putting you and your babies at risk. Your blood pressure is sky high so we need to deliver these babies now." She explained. My doctor turned around and noticed Andy standing in the doorway.

"Hello Mr. Biersack. You get to meet your triplets today." She said cheerfully.

"W-What?" He asked in shock as the nurses started unlocking the wheels on my bed. Andy stepped out into the hall and waited for the nurses to push my bed out of the room. Once I was out of the room, he grabbed my hand and followed the bed down the hall to the elevator.

"Andy, I'm scared." I said, tears rolling down my face. I heard the ding of the elevator doors opening and we all got on the elevator.

"I know, me too. But, it's going to be okay." He tried to reassure me, squeezing my hand and wiping away my tears with his free one. "We get to meet our babies today." He said. I could see the panic in his eyes. Suddenly, the elevator came to a stop and I was pushed off the elevator. We made it to an operating room and they separated Andy and I at the door. I saw him hurrying to put on all the protective gear that he needed before he could enter the OR. They quickly prepped me and hung up the sheet that prevented me from seeing my procedure. Andy appeared by my side, sitting down next to me and grabbing my hand.

"Andy." I cried.

"Shh." He said, pulling his mask down for a quick second and kissing my cheek. "Please calm down. It's important for your health and the health of the babies. I'm right here, everything is going to be just fine." They administered the light sedative, feeling a wave of calm wash over me. I looked over at Andy and he looked very anxious but was taking deep breaths.

"It's a baby girl!" My doctor exclaimed as I heard my daughter's cries sound throughout the room. I started to cry, so grateful that she was breathing and healthy. They showed her to Andy and I quickly before whisking her away. "It's another baby girl!" My doctor exclaimed again, but I heard no cries.

"She's not crying." I said, looking at Andy, panic filling my body.

"Shh." He said, squeezing my hand tightly. A nurse brought her to the side and started to work to get her breathing.

"It's a baby boy!" My doctor exclaimed for the third time, my son not crying either.

"Oh my god, Andy." I said, looking at him. He had tears rolling down his face and soaking his mask.

"It's okay." He said, his voice shaking as he was watching the nurses working on our children like a hawk. Finally, I heard my son start crying and I smiled for a moment before realizing my daughter still hadn't cried. Soon enough, my daughter was whisked out of the room, even though I hadn't heard her cry yet.

"H-How are you doing ShyAnne?" My doctor asked as she stitched me up.

"I-I'm dizzy." I said, the room spinning. "I-I can't breathe." I said, feeling my chest tighten. I saw a nurse walking over to check on me when everything went black.