September 28th

I love you.

I love you even more than yesterday. I don’t know how but I do.

I was starting to get a bit hungry in Starbucks. I was wondering whether I should leave to get something cheap and hot to eat from Duke Street. Then it happened. You came in the second I thought about leaving. You let me know I didn’t need anything else. You made me feel so warm that I didn’t need food anymore. I know you saw me there again. When you came in you looked over to my corner and then quickly turned towards the queue. I guess you were a little overwhelmed too. I get that.

I hope you weren’t embarrassed about us. It’s the most natural thing in the world. I was drawn to you and you were drawn to me. Things like this don’t happen all the time. I know you can feel that. It’s something special.

You looked so beautiful. You are so beautiful. I even love your hair. I was looking at it while you were in the queue and I couldn’t work out whether it was red or ginger or blonde or brown. When I was at school girls got laughed at for having ginger hair but I’m betting that never happened to you. You’re too beautiful. Your skin is perfect. It suits your hair exactly. I know on T.V they like to pretend you need to be tanned to be good-looking. That’s why all the other girls around here are bright orange. You’re above that though. You don’t need anything fake like that. You’re perfect and natural. You’re more than perfect. I don’t even know the right word for it.

It’s funny because I could see you getting a bit restless in the queue. I know it must’ve been difficult to just stand there and not do anything about all this. It’s new for both of us. It’s good you stayed in the queue to get your drink though. You need the energy to get you through the afternoon. I guess you hurry over on your lunch-break and need to get back on time and that’s why you can’t have me distracting you for too long. I can understand that.

You dress so nicely. That’s another thing I love about you. I’m glad you get out of the office every now and then otherwise every time you were on a break guys at work would come over to try and talk to you. I bet all the guys at your office were really happy when you got hired. I hope you know you can’t trust guys like that. They probably all have wives at home and try it on with every new girl who comes in. Especially the beautiful ones like you. Not that they’ll have had any girls come in that are as beautiful as you before.

I know I don’t really need to warn you about other guys. You know that we’re meant to be together. You’re a sensible woman. You have intelligent eyes. You know what guys are like and I know you won’t get tricked into anything you don’t want to be a part of.

I love you.

Yours,

Andrew