September 27th

I love you.

I hadn’t seen you before today. I know I hadn’t. I definitely would have noticed you before. You’re beautiful.

Maybe you’ve just moved here. Or got a new job nearby or something. Whatever it is I hope it all goes smoothly for you. I’ll do everything I can to help. I want you to be safe and happy round here.

I’m in Starbucks pretty much every day. That’s why I think you might’ve just moved here. I’d know if you’d been in there before. I see everyone come in and out. I like watching them. Sometimes I like to guess what their lives are like. Sometimes it’s really obvious what their lives are like. The second I saw you come in I knew what you were like. I knew we were meant to be together. I was annoyed the queue was so short. I know for everyone else that’s a good thing but it meant you got served really quickly and left straight away.

I watched you through the window on your way out but you can’t see far down the high street from my seat in the corner. I know you noticed me on the way out. I saw you look towards the corner and then look away. I sit on that low leather chair because it’s the furthest away from the door. That means I get the least draft. It wasn’t too cold today but in the winter it makes a big difference. And if I’m out of the way a bit it means I can sit for a while without ordering too much and the staff don’t really pay me any attention.

I spent the rest of the afternoon paying extra attention to the door just in case you came back. Sometimes I sort of go into a bit of a daze and don’t really notice everyone coming in and out. I didn’t want to let that happen in case you came back and I missed you.

I had so many things I wanted to say to you. I know there’s plenty of time for everything to happen but I just felt this burst of stuff inside me. I felt like chasing you down the street. I didn’t want to give you the wrong impression though.

When I decided you weren’t coming back I walked home. It’s not too far from town. In my head I was saying everything I wanted to say to you over and over and over. I love you. I love you. I love you. I just know it. You’re so beautiful. I was thinking about you when I made dinner and I was still picturing your face when I got into bed. I couldn’t get to sleep because I was thinking about you so much.

I have to get this all out. I can’t believe this is happening. I feel like I’m going to burst. You’re exactly what I need. It’s like we were made for each other.

I love you.

Yours,

Andrew